Super Mario Galaxy in June???

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
I saw this on IGN, and I though that this would be one of the most awesome news of this year. HOWEVER, according to IGN the game will be release first in Europe, 1st June of 2007. SMG has no release date confirmation neither in USA or Japan.

Is IGN tricking us?? Or is this true??

Source:

http://wii.ign.com/index/release.html?constraint.eq.game.locale=uk

Scroll until in see SMG

Hybrid said:
I hope there not lying because that would pwn!

hey check out the 2 sonic sigs~

I hope their not lying too.

Two Great Sonic Sigs Made By Myself :D

It also says Septemper 27th for Metroid Prime and September 30th for Super Smash Bros.

Roadrunner32 said:
It also says Septemper 27th for Metroid Prime and September 30th for Super Smash Bros.

I didn't noticed that one, thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Great info, I would love to see the game in the US by the end of June. Seems like a great game.

demonflair said:
I didn't noticed that one, thanks for the info :thumbsup:

I think he is saying they are not official or likely

I can not see that....if this is true Nintendo must be desperate to win over Europe this generation.

I don't think those have been updated for a while on IGN. I don't know how much I'd trust that.

Skorp said:
I don't think those have been updated for a while on IGN. I don't know how much I'd trust that.

No, I checked the release dates section in a month ago, and the games were TBA.

I think this update is recent.

Don't count on it Skippy. They would never release a game less than a month after giving the release date. Especially such a high profile game.

That would be so cool. I don't know what to do: if its true, then its great news. If it is a trick, then I will hate them for the rest of my life. :lol:

ign has never lied for the 2 years ive been watchng their site and communacating wih tem and they uptade it everyday so...

Back