Super Mario Galaxy- It will make you believe

god i cant wait. i wish there was a release date set in stone. all i know is q2 2007. hurry up nintendo...pleeeeeeease...

yar...I bet that this game will make us feel like when we first played the Mario 64, because it follows its same path, unlike the Sunshine aberration :mad:

Yeah haven't been many updates on mario galaxy lately (except for the delayed release, sadly). But this game will undoubtedly be the rosetta stone for a lot of people that are very confused with the jumbled and unintelligible state of the "which is the best console" battle (not for me obviously, I see the Wii as the clear winner).

Gonna be another revolutionary step in gameplay, I wholeheartedly agree.

-J

I wonder how different the gameplay will be. The graphics are amazing in this game also.

Old video but atleast it's something good.

Man... Matt is like connected to the Wii... anyone notice that?:sick:

the game really demonstrates what the wii graphics are capable of! This is definitively the prettiest wii game Ive seen!

Can't wait for it, it just looks so completely different and fresh (which is what I bought the Wii for).

By the way, is it just me or does all that flying around kind of remind anyone of the Saturn game NiGHTS?

Back