Super Mario Galaxy Opinions?

StealthSoul

StealthSoul
Apr 5, 2007
England
Wii Online Code
2144-6234-8176-9504
Just been playing the game, It's really good :) One of the best Wii games i've played! It's really fun.

Last edited:
how u been playing it?

but anyway i just preordered it from game today :)

" or just playing it at an eb games"

exactly.. There's plenty of demos going on a gaming stores

Geez people think they know everything

Those people =Assholes of the world

yep, you said it SantaClaws

demo has been out since before GH3. ive never been impressed with this game so i didnt play it but w/e. thats just my opinion. im probably the only wii owner with that opinion, guess im jsut special lol

Haven't got to play yet, but what from I have read/seen I think it will be great.
I am going out on a limb and saying I know it will be great.

1UP just gave it a 9.5 which beats Super Mario 64 which got a 9.0 and Super Mario Sunshine which got a 9.1.

u people who said i was an idiont for asking how he was playing it.

i know you americans, you think because america has the demos in all there shops. us in UK (he is from england incase you didnt notice) dont have EB games and i have not seen one demo of it anywhere in uk. i dunno maybe he did, but thats why i was asking.

so dont assume everywhere is the same as america because it isnt.

no offense i just get annoyed when SOME americans think america is the whole world

daviduk200 said:
u people who said i was an idiont for asking how he was playing it.

i know you americans, you think because america has the demos in all there shops. us in UK (he is from england incase you didnt notice) dont have EB games and i have not seen one demo of it anywhere in uk. i dunno maybe he did, but thats why i was asking.

so dont assume everywhere is the same as america because it isnt.

no offense i just get annoyed when SOME americans think america is the whole world

EB(Rogers and Tim Hortons as well) is Canadian, idiot. :prrr: :lol: Who thought America is the world although N.A. takes up quite a chunk of it. :lol: YOU obviously think the UK is the world since you neglected the fact that "America" has demos and gets the game soon

Last edited:
He just asked a simple question. The next poster is the one who was annoying with his "ok crackhead" comment. The guy from the UK was just wondering how the thread starter played it.

To DavidUK, I'm sorry you guys don't have EB/Gamestop. I got to play the game this week and it is fantastic. I had to make myself leave the store becuase I could have sat there and played all afternoon. Save some money for this one guys.

I knew It'd be good
Official Nintendo magazine gave it a 97% which Zelda Twilight Princess got and the only bad point they gave it was

'it has to end eventually'

Yeah in UK we have Game and Gamestation mainly and Game usually has Guitar Hero II on =/

The reason I made the comment "ok crackhead" had nothing to do with EB Games or any other demo. Also, it had no "America is King" undertones.

I assumed that he was a cheater by chipping his Wii and illegally downloading the game on the internet. This assumption could easily be wrong but we don't know because the guy who started the thread has yet to reply how he is playing the game. Note: he does not live in Japan.

I was frusturated about the assumption I made, and yes, maybe even a little jealous.

For those who don't know and CBA to read the whole thread to get this, you can get the game through pirating or having it shipped from Japan (where it's already released). Also, according to you guys, you can play demos at EB. Didn't know that. ;P

All of you that have it before the 12th, I hate you and your body can rot in hell. ^.^

Back