Super mario Galaxy or Brawl?

Brawl because it's multiplayer. Multiplayer games have way more replay value than single player games. I mean Galaxy is good, but once you beat it, you're not going to play the game again the next day. But for Brawl, you could play the game everyday and it wouldn't get old. Well, maybe not everyday but you should get the point.

AAbatterie said:
Brawl because it's multiplayer. Multiplayer games have way more replay value than single player games. I mean Galaxy is good, but once you beat it, you're not going to play the game again the next day. But for Brawl, you could play the game everyday and it wouldn't get old. Well, maybe not everyday but you should get the point.

This all depends on what they are doing for online with SSBB. If it has online battling, then it will have awesome replay value.

Marioman said:
I saw this exact same thread a week ago just by a different person, use the search butten...
Well I din't and show me the link to it.

zachp18 said:
which one what? which one will be better? which one will sell more? which one I want more?
Look what everyone is saying before you write...

I agree with Vagrant :) I'd choose Galaxies > Brawl in a heartbeat just because I love Adventure games more than fighting games though I will get both as I really enjoyed the last iteration and if it was online as it's suspected then it'll really hold my attention as long as theres some kind of system to look out for disconnects in the middle of battles, perhaps one that wipes monthly. So you can see people who have the odd one or two are okay (probably their connection failing) but those with like 156 are probably people who leave then they're losing ¬_¬ and you can pass them by. Oh and skill rated rooms would be nice :) like Beg, Int, Adv, Exp.

Just a shame you only have to pay $100 in america whereas here it'll be $160 (£80) I remember being excited initially when Ninty was all "Oh it'll be $50 and $60 for first party" I was doing some conversions, "Oh awesome, only £30?! Go intendo" then the actual prices came out and I thought "Wait...this isn't really cheaper than the 360's and not that much cheaper than the PS3's" ah well.

Back