Super Mario Galaxy: Release pushed back!!

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Oh, I just owned you all. Yeah, you there. You reading this. Guess what?

I just fooled you. Big time. Oh Yeah.

Hey Champ,

That's kinda a waste of space on the hard drive and a waste of the moderations time and effort. I don't mean to backseat moderate but try and take the pointless pranks to MSN or another forum.

this was terrible, i saw right through it right as i read the name......sorry, jokes on you

aryus said:
its funny how upset and edgy people get on video game forums

Some people do take it the wrong way and get over-sensitive, but It's kind of funny how pathetic you have to be to come into a relaxed atmosphere and disrupt it by posting lies and spamming.

get a sense of humor, can noone have a laugh these days?!
and disrupting a relaxed atmosphere?! wtf, it's a game forum not a spa. how can it be relaxed if people can't take a little joke?!

I...just owned........myself. I posted this....and then found out all the stores near me won't have SMG for a few days. Ouch.

*hides in a corner*

mushroomedmario said:
yeah twas quite obvious that this was a lie

Than why did you come here? And don't try to tell me it's because you wanted to tell others it's fake. It's been done many,many times.

super mario galaxy comes out this monday is you dont believe me check out gamecrazy.com

Rocko said:
super mario galaxy comes out this monday is you dont believe me check out gamecrazy.com

:lol:

Some people don't read the whole thread clearly.

Its out on the 13th for me.

As for the thread in General, the only thing is..ok you had some fun.
But what if everyone on here were to take that approach.."oh its just a good little laugh, nothing to worry about".

Sections would be a mess, and many members would become disgruntled.

Sincerely,
Head Of WiiChat Environment Staff
CantGetAWii

Nookslave said:
Oh, I just owned you all. Yeah, you there. You reading this. Guess what?

I just fooled you. Big time. Oh Yeah.
Just because your being a baby because you couldnt get it doesn't mean you have to be an ass about it.

Back