Super Mario Galaxy: Release pushed back!!

mrguitar92 said:
get a sense of humor, can noone have a laugh these days?!
and disrupting a relaxed atmosphere?! wtf, it's a game forum not a spa. how can it be relaxed if people can't take a little joke?!

People aren't complaining over a joke, If you could read, you would of acknowledged that :). I've been developing/maintain forums for 4 years now, and a Game forum can be relaxed without the bull**** from spamming members.

Note, if you want to make a point, try and use proper grammar. It helps provide knowledgeable proof that you are indeed not five.

Nookslave said:
Than why did you come here? And don't try to tell me it's because you wanted to tell others it's fake. It's been done many,many times.

a)how do i know that it's been done many, many times?
but that's not why i came here,

i came here just to see everyone's general reaction to this....it's surprising how you didn't get flamed that bad....

plus just fyi, when you click on new posts, and then put your cursor over the title of this thread, you can see it says your op

Its not worth ranting at you if you were stupid enough to do this.

I mean, there wasn't even a joke, Wiinters headset thread at least had some humour involved.

lassies.jpg

nahjklol

agreed, it gave everyone a laugh, and it sounded alittle more beliveable then this..

zapasant93 said:
agreed, it gave everyone a laugh, and it sounded alittle more beliveable then this..

Thats funny, considering what you posted the first time.

zapasant93 said:
this was terrible, i saw right through it right as i read the name......sorry, jokes on you

Back