Super Mario Galaxy review

smartypants

WiiChat Member
Mar 22, 2007
UK
eurogamer said:
Super Mario Galaxy is an embarrassment. It's an embarrassment for platform games. It's an embarrassment for adventure games. It's an embarrassment for Nintendo and an embarrassment for the Wii. What have we all been playing at in the ten years since Super Mario 64 came out? This is what gaming ought to be like.
www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=86873&page=1

Eurogamer are said to be the hardest critics around who do not give points away likely, whilst others are hyping up games Eurogamer are scrutinising it and methodically picking it apart, they have gone and given SMG 10/10.

I thought it was a negative review to start with as well, But if you read on it raves about how amazingly unique and fantastic it is.

Wow. That is some stiff criticism.

I'm glad this game is going to be epic!

Edit: These guys can write some good lines.

Last edited:
Wow. Luckily, on the 12th, I can go to Toys 'R Us to buy this game for $25 =]

IGN: 9.7

Gamespot: 9.5

Game Rankings: 97.3%

Mega Critic: 97 /100

This is gonna be good...

jeez, jake, read the damn review, its great , i was expecting it to get a good review, thatnks for sharing

heck yeah mario has awesome reviews everywhere.....awesome review

iOwnage said:
Wow. Luckily, on the 12th, I can go to Toys 'R Us to buy this game for $25 =]

I know this has been pointed out several times, but stop misleading people who have not seen the flyer for this deal. You will not get the game for 25$, you will get a free 25$ giftcard after spending 50$. This gift card can't be applied towards galaxy, and considering their not morons, this card will probably be revoked if you return the original copy of galaxy purchased to get the card. That means you won't be able to return and repurchase for the discount either.

Face it, its just a free ticket to free extra stuff, not money off of the cost of galaxy.

Back