SUPER MARIO GALAXY-The Greatest of all games

Darkonix said:
There is a difference between opinions and negitivity. I accept all sorts of opinions but when posts contain immature comments such as "Garbage". I think that crosses the line. If you have negitive comments, those should be kept to yourself. If you have opinions on how the game isnt going to be good, by all means.. post away. =) See you in line to buy Galaxy.

I agree.

but this is different, halo 2 wasn't a big step from the original or any different but galaxies looks to be the most original mario game and a large step from past games

Nitram said:
Although I wouldn`t go as far as calling it garbage, I seriously doupt that people should jump to the conclusion that it`s going do be epic, revolutionary, and the wii game to own. It doesn`t look to be all that interesting to me. I might be wrong, it could be good. But like the other guy said, I would much rather have something in the style of Mario64. This whole jumping planets thing could ruin it. We shall see when it comes out. But going out and saying right away that it will be awesome is foolish. You`re all sounding like Halo fanboys. Just cause when the first one came out it was revolutionary doesn`t mean that it still will be. Halo was revolutionary, Halo 2 was the same thing as Halo 1 except it had a new storyline. It was still a great game, but not the holy grail as it once was. And I`m sure I`ll be able to say the same for Halo 3. Pumped up graphics, better physics, new storyline, but gameplay essentially the same. It once was the holy grail and will always be a top seller because of the name it built for itself. But it`s nothing special anymore. I cannot say for sure the same will be said for glaxies. I will deffinately try it out, and we shall see how it is. But jumping to conclusions of how awesome it will be is ignorant at best.
Yea exactly what im thinking the jumping from planet to planet doesnt seem like such a great idea :nono: because it doesnt look like itll give you enough space to run around and roam...

kilo27 said:
but this is different, halo 2 wasn't a big step from the original or any different but galaxies looks to be the most original mario game and a large step from past games

And you also think Halo is gonna flop right? hehe...lol :smilewinkgrin:

Shadowpunk said:
Yea exactly what im thinking the jumping from planet to planet doesnt seem like such a great idea :nono: because it doesnt look like itll give you enough space to run around and roam...
it actually gives you enough space to run around + jump from planet to planet so that's what's good about this game.

i just wanna fly from planet to planet and yes halo will flop

Lol...Halo 3 might be the sh*ttest game on the market when it comes out but it will NOT prevent it from selling like crazy. And I mean like millions of copies will be sold automatically. Probably more millions will be sold in weeks to come. Thats the kinda hype and fanboys that the XBox 360 has and thats great for Microsoft since it means they are guaranteed a profit on the game.

That being said however I still think the game is going to be wicked awesome. Bungie won't let its fans down and Halo 2 was pretty good.

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol...Halo 3 might be the sh*ttest game on the market when it comes out but it will NOT prevent it from selling like crazy. And I mean like millions of copies will be sold automatically. Probably more millions will be sold in weeks to come. Thats the kinda hype and fanboys that the XBox 360 has and thats great for Microsoft since it means they are guaranteed a profit on the game.

That being said however I still think the game is going to be wicked awesome. Bungie won't let its fans down and Halo 2 was pretty good.
I heard that Halo1 was better than Halo2.
Anyway, I was never a halo fan.
I am all MARIO.

The Halo 1 v Halo 2 argument was inevitable and its NEVER going to be concluded or decided upon during out lifetime...lol. So you might as well not even open up that can of worms. I'm sure it will only get "better" once Halo 3 comes out. And yeah I'm a Mario fan as well but I also appreciate characters from other games and systems.

JoonKimDDS said:
This is completely different story.
Halo fanboys pre-ordered Halo3 that doesn't even have gameplay trailer or anything and paid 100 dollars for some special edition.

Super mario galaxy on the other hand has many gameplay trailer and we already know how to control some of his moves.

Super Mario Galaxy looks different so we are not stupid enough to say this will become successful because first one was. We already know how awesome the game is going to be. But nobody knows if halo3 will be good or bad.

It`s not a different story. We already know what Halo3 is going to be like. They don`t need gameplay trailers. They know the game is going to be a good FPS. It`s an FPS, how much more of a gameplay explanation do you need than the name of the genre? But mario is a different story. The gameplay of a Mario game can be totaly different from what we expect. I will say it will probobly be a good game. I will probobly buy it. But I seriously think the planet jumping thing is a mistake. Like another poster said. I would much rather roam around the world than jump on planets. On the other hand it could be totally awesome. I can`t wait to see it:D

Nitram said:
It`s not a different story. We already know what Halo3 is going to be like. They don`t need gameplay trailers. They know the game is going to be a good FPS. It`s an FPS, how much more of a gameplay explanation do you need than the name of the genre? But mario is a different story. The gameplay of a Mario game can be totaly different from what we expect. I will say it will probobly be a good game. I will probobly buy it. But I seriously think the planet jumping thing is a mistake. Like another poster said. I would much rather roam around the world than jump on planets. On the other hand it could be totally awesome. I can`t wait to see it:D
It is a different story. Just because it's FPS that doesn't mean all the FPS are the same.

On the other hand, we already know the gameplay of a mario game. It can't be totally different from what we expect. Cmon! why is it so hard to figure out after watching so many trailers unless you haven't seen them.
This game isn't just about jumping from planet to planet if that's all you could see. Just beacuse planet is 100m doesn't mean you only travel 100m and go to another planet. NO! it's is sphere shape! meaning you run 100m and you are not 100m away from where you started. you are actually at the place you started. and you can actually enter inside the planets.

if roaming around the world is what you want, that's like running a track in Olympic game. Why would you want a repeatitive same old world rather than very unique places you can travel?

Darkonix said:
Im looking foward to this game. Just not looking foward to people like this. Funny thing is when the game comes out people like this are first inline to buy it. and Please dont post crap. Yes crap. If ya dont like something keep it to yourself. Makes everyone and myself feel a lot better.

I've seen some videos on galaxy and I really cant wait for this.

Well people are entitled to their own opinion. I personally was not thrilled by the trailor, its the exact sort of platformer that I dislike, but I would not say it is garbage or a bad game. It's just not my style.

callme.nasty said:
i think it looks garbage.
Are nuts the game is amazing looking for the Wii!

The Multiplayer mode is simple...one person I think is Mario, and the other can either help or make it harder.

callme.nasty said:
i think it looks garbage.

Miyamoto said that it's going to be the best Mario game ever made, don't underestimate him.

I will buy this game, it looks awesome. Great grafics, possibly the best grafics seen in a Wii game so far, and the gameplay seems a lot more diferent, but in a great way.

Back