Super Mario Galaxy???

infaredx2

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3360-7089-7767-6047
Hi All, I have been surfing the forums since April (when I picked up my Wii) and have always read blurbs about people being excited about SMG. And to be honest I dont know what it isbecause I have NEVER heard of it. I did a Wiki search and and its very bland on the info. Can any1 give me some insight?

I thought Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 were his big ones?

No, this is the main platformer. It would be the equivallent of Super Mario 64 on the N64 of Super Mario Sunshine on the Cube. Those Mario Parties and sports games aren't quite as big of deals.

Last edited:
So i youtubed the SMG and the gamplay looks cool, but wtf is going on? what is the story behind it?

They havn't really announced the story line. I'm not sure why. I guess you can expect a huge information boost on July 11. (Min-E3)

Oh ok, thanks a lot, looks good though

infaredx2 said:
I thought Super Paper Mario and Mario Party 8 were his big ones?

lol was this post a joke? Mario Galaxy and Smash Bros Brawl are the big ones for Mario and also probably Mario Kart Wii and Mario and Sonic at the Olympics..but Mario Party 8? I don't think so...

ohhhhh1!! lol, no! it's not gay when a straight guy shows his love for a game...I guess jk

Back