Super Mario Galaxy

Capco1

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
For starters,the game looks awsome,I've seen it in action on youtube and it IS awsome.I can't wait for it to come out.But,can anybody tell me anything else?I already know how the gameplay works and all,I just wanna know some guesses people are taking about the game.All in a matter of opinion.My guess is that some sort of snifit alien kidnapped the princess,Mario was able to hitch a ride on one of the invader ships,but then something went wrong,and crash landed on some unknown planet in it.Man,I hope you can play 2-player like,Mario and Luigi playing at once with wi-fi.That'd be awsome.

I'm pretty sure that in a video the producer said that another person could just join in at anytime, like when the one person was already playing. About guesses, I would say that Bowser has to be behind it somehow, like he always is.

for one, this is the wrong forum. you might wanna try wii gaming. all I know, is that mario goes from planet to planet, and each level is an assortment of planets that have different enemies and gadgets to collect.

But I wonder how you get to space?and if bowser DID kidnap the princess,how would HE get there?

I think I'll get Paper Mario over this. I wasn't really that keen with Mario 64 and this seems like a similar style.

Marc said:
I think I'll get Paper Mario over this. I wasn't really that keen with Mario 64 and this seems like a similar style.

I don't know though, this game does look really good, better than Paper Mario for sure. At least rent it?

You can have two player it was confirmed the other day. Getting this, Super Paper Mario when it eventually gets here! and Super Smash Bros. Xmas is going to be awesome!!!

This has to be 1 of the best games coming out for wii for me so ill be getting this for christmas and a wiimote plus ssbb and a few other games :D

Last edited:
The reviewers at E3 said this was probably the Best Mario yet, as in the 64 series, and probably the best overall. I think everyone should get it!

CantGetAWii said:
I don't know though, this game does look really good, better than Paper Mario for sure. At least rent it?
I'll have to see some more videos etc before I make a concrete opinion on it!

Back