Super Mario Galaxy

thats ****, i hope to **** they release them before the end of february any later and ill be really pissed off :mad:

What a load of bollocks! Nintendo aren't stupid they are both out this year nov/dec time

The Wii seems to of been coming out with more games tahn the 360 and PS3.But then again,not ALL of them have been good I guess.Guess Nintendo wants to wait till near holiday to bring out the good stuff.

Capco1 said:
The Wii seems to of been coming out with more games tahn the 360 and PS3.But then again,not ALL of them have been good I guess.Guess Nintendo wants to wait till near holiday to bring out the good stuff.

Well yeah it makes sense, thats when they would sell a lot.
Although Metroid is coming out in August, Galaxy in November and SSBB in December. So not all near the holidays, spread out quite nice. It is just too bad there may be shortage's of Wii's for the holidays, or else sales would be even better for the games.

@Marc, fair enough, but there is already a lot of videos out there, check out IGN or something.

Why doesn't Nintendo just make more?Or are they just doing this on purpose?Not selling enough wiis then people tell other people about them,make them sound awsome,which they are by the way,then,when/if Nintendo just make a whole lot more,put them on shelves,then they'd probably get a lot of sales.If they did that NOW(and I wish they did),they'd get a lot of sales.

im disappointed by this galaxy-style mario... it has a sonic the hedgehog-feel to it and the concept of having little planets here and there seems just as boring as Wind Waker's sea-and-island play. i really hated sailing for minutes doing nothing >_>
but if the planets are close to each other, i would certainly pick this up! otherwise, drifting in space all the time... =/ it would be as fun as... drifting in space

The guys at IGN said that it's not all drifting from planet to planet. They say there is a ton of variation.

About the shortage, demand is so high they cannot keep up. This happened early with the 360 but then the demand tailed off somewhat allowing Microsoft to catch up. Demand hasn't tailed off yet due to the mainstream appeal of the Wii and the price.

I hope they don't make the game too advanced. I want it to be action-packed and filled with energy. Obviously, we've seen the setting, it's amazing. I'm expecting great things and apparently, so is IGN and everybody else here.

FR. said:
I hope they don't make the game too advanced. I want it to be action-packed and filled with energy. Obviously, we've seen the setting, it's amazing. I'm expecting great things and apparently, so is IGN and everybody else here.

Thats what I am worried about, is it being to advance, I don't want it to be easy, I am not saying that, just not real hard. But yes this game looks great, and I am very excited about it.

cartman777 said:
im disappointed by this galaxy-style mario... it has a sonic the hedgehog-feel to it and the concept of having little planets here and there seems just as boring as Wind Waker's sea-and-island play. i really hated sailing for minutes doing nothing >_>
but if the planets are close to each other, i would certainly pick this up! otherwise, drifting in space all the time... =/ it would be as fun as... drifting in space

Drifting in space in real life would actually be quite fun, if it was possible.

I'm sure there's more to it than just goin through space.Planets aren't really that much far apart,and the bigger the planet, the more chance of the platforming fun.

Back