Super Mario Galzxy-Storyline + Powerups(Including Fire Power)

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Straight from Nintendo Power:

Super Mario Galaxy Feature: Story - “Every hundred years a comet passes over the Mushroom Kingdom and rains down magical stars and stardust, and as Princess Peach and the citizens of the kingdom are celebrating the centennial event, Bowser and his legions attack. As Mario attemps to put a stop to Bowser’s shenanigans, but things go awry: the next thing he knows, he finds himself on a mysterious moon high above the Mushroom Kingdom.” The game will have 120 stars to retrieve and will feature 40 galaxies and six major regions. Gateway Galaxy provides a planet-hopping romp through space in which you’ll be chasing space rabbits (who are really stars), collect star chips, fight a gargantuan Goomba to get a key and more. Star Dust Galaxy, you’ll use Beam Stars to maneuver amid space debris, journey across an old rocket, rescue toads and more. There are also multiple missions in a particular galaxy like in Egg Planet Galaxy. Cookie Factory Galaxy features plenty of moving platforms, bottomless pits and more. Power-ups include: Super Mushroom (it increases your health to max), Invincibility Star, Fire Flower, Bee Mario and Boo Mario suits.

Fire Flower in 3D I can't wait for this game.

CantGetAWii said:
Sounds good, thanks for the new info.
Wish November was next month :lol:

Yeah, Same here. I'm sitting here trying to think of ways to get through September and October.

JCpackers05 said:
stranglehold, nhl 08, halo 3, metroid prime 3,

Tru that.....except nhl i would replace that wit gears im still not tired of that game

I hate Gears, never got into the Metroid series. Don't have XBox 360 or Playstation 3 anyways. I'll just have to watch my Pens beat up on the rest of the NHL.

Back