Super Mario Kart (SNES) help

Pantalou

The son of Ganondorf
Jan 20, 2007
Sweden
I just bought a Super Nintendo with Super Mario Kart.
Just wondered, is there anyway to erase the old time trails and everything else that's saved in the game so I can start fresh?

Most likely, I mean you could erase all of the data, but then you would loose all your unlockable characters...

That's just the thing. I really want to erase all data so I could start over again.

you can erase all the data in the game... but youll loose all the good stuff like unlocking characters and such... so its up to you, your risk.

In my opinion starting off fresh is a good way to get the feel of the game again a classic like mario kart is something to look forward to. All I remember is that when I had data erased it was because my little brother took the game out of the system while the system was still on. U can try that if u want but its not a definite.

Hyrulian Knight of Legend said:
In my opinion starting off fresh is a good way to get the feel of the game again a classic like mario kart is something to look forward to. All I remember is that when I had data erased it was because my little brother took the game out of the system while the system was still on. U can try that if u want but its not a definite.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it and let you know

Well I tried that and it didn't work. Then again I didn't completly remove the game from the system since it was kinda stuck as long as the power button was on

Ok since that didn't work I always had a problem with my AC adapter for my snes so maybe while ur playing the game u can pull the AC adapter out while ur playing. Its all I got at the moment.

I know how
During play, you need to knock it to the right
No other direction works for me
Just the right
And you cant be in a menu, you have to be playing the actual game :|

To erase and reset all the best times and GP Data, go to the title screen and press L, R, Y and A simultaneously. This will take you to the Reset Mode. If you want to erase the times only, use the same code on each of the Time Trial runs.

This game doesn't have characters to unlock. What you see is what you get from day one. Also if you want shrunk people I believe you hold y down when selecting a character and they shrink! LOL.

Oh, and a gamepack is the cartridge itself. That's the old school slang for it.

Back