super mario world from shop channel

benj22

WiiChat Member
Nov 15, 2006
hamilton
hey guys,i seen the shop channel now has he super mario world. dont know how new it is on the shop as i havent played my wii in a while. anyways i used to love that super mario game, question is,if i purchase the points card and choose that game...is it the full game? how long do u get the game for on ur wii? or is it once u purchase it, it will be like u have actually bought the game so it will always be on ur wii? anyone know?

Trust me you get the whole game as if it where on the other system. FULL GAME!!! And you keep it forever! If it is deleted you can download the same game for FREE! That game is awesome and is so worth the cost. :D Just take my advice :D

do u know how many points it costs? im from ontario. gonna get a card tomorrow.how much r they too

You can buy the ones at the stores for 20$ ( you need to include tax) and the online ones come in bundles which are:
1000 points = 10$
2000 points = 20$
3000 points = 30$
5000 points = 50$ (These arent including tax)

Those are all the offers online since your account for your wii can only hold up to 5000 points at a time. :D

and how many points is it to get the mario world game? thats all i want the card for right now to play that game lol. and can u just use the classic controller for it or need the wiimote n nunchuck

What's that got too do with this I didnt say anything of the such... But good advice they made the games and you should pay for them.

laderer5 said:
What's that got too do with this I didnt say anything of the such... But good advice they made the games and you should pay for them.

Well it was intended to be a hint but you didn't really get it so nvm. Also why should they get $10 for old games no longer in production that you can go to the game store and get for 50¢?

paintba||er said:
You definetly shouldn't download an emulator and run the games on your PC for free instead of paying Nintendo for them because that would be illegal. ;)

since im the only one who understood this....he was trying to tell u a way to get it free in a sarcastic-type way. by saying you shouldnt, even though he is implying you should...do u get it? like in spanish class my friend chrissy had candy ciggarettes and i got one from her and she was like you didnt get this from me ( in a joking way ) and my teacher asked me wat it was and i said, its a candy ciggarete and i didnt get it from chrissy.

scubasteve said:
since im the only one who understood this....he was trying to tell u a way to get it free in a sarcastic-type way. by saying you shouldnt, even though he is implying you should...do u get it? like in spanish class my friend chrissy had candy ciggarettes and i got one from her and she was like you didnt get this from me ( in a joking way ) and my teacher asked me wat it was and i said, its a candy ciggarete and i didnt get it from chrissy.

Wow there's someone here thats actually smarter than a rock. :lol:

paintba||er said:

Wow there's someone here thats actually smarter than a rock. :lol:

lol im gonna consider that a compliment :), yea alot of people here are what i call *brain-lazy*, i can bet half the people who read my sig wont even get it and its pretty straight-forward.

paintba||er said:

Well it was intended to be a hint but you didn't really get it so nvm. Also why should they get $10 for old games no longer in production that you can go to the game store and get for 50¢?

Stupid mormon.

By the way, Macs are homosexual.

Back