Super Mario World : SNES

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
From the press event from september it said that super mario world for SNES would be available available on launch, how stupid is that that we didnt get it?

komio said:
From the press event from september it said that super mario world for SNES would be available available on launch, how stupid is that that we didnt get it?

It is avaliable for launch, in Japan. :yesnod:

Kamikaze said:
It is avaliable for launch, in Japan. :yesnod:

they had three seperate events in september one for Noa one for Jap and Eur, and this was at the one in newyork with reggie and he said that he can confirm that the super mario world for SNES would be available on 'day one'

EDIE: doesnt japan also have LttP .... GRR on them:mad5:

They are calling Nov. 19th to December 31. the launch 'window' so anything that comes out in that period counts as launch. the bums. so you should probably have it soon. I've got 2 copies on SNES tho, if you want one, send me the shipping and I'll send it to ya.

Ahh memories. SMW was the first Mario game I 100% completed (including the special world). I didn't finish SMB and I didn't own SMB:2 or 3 until SM:All Stars.

komio said:
doesnt japan also have LttP .... GRR on them:mad5:
Yes.

I couldn't find all the special exits, as I was only missing one. I did everything though, from going to a new 'world' to even beating Bowser.

Back