Super Mario World stuck sort of

rmm862002

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2007
i got to star road and all that then i went inside the mountain where levels like funky tubular and all that after i got done with it i went onto the new star and everything was different looking????? did i do something good or did i do all that to change the color

You pretty much unlocked a "new world" where the turtles now look like Mario and the map looks a bit different. That's about it.

yeah well those stupid levels were pretty hard compared to the rest of the game for that **** if i didnt play that game soo much when i was younger i would prob never figure out most of the secrets i already know its an easy game you just have to watch for hints and ****

Also, since you found that part, to really flip a Mario game, find all the exits throughout the whole game, I've done it twice.

rmm862002 said:
yeah well those stupid levels were pretty hard compared to the rest of the game for that **** if i didnt play that game soo much when i was younger i would prob never figure out most of the secrets i already know its an easy game you just have to watch for hints and ****
Yeah you sound like a person who wouldn't be able to figure stuff out.

no no i figure **** out its the fact that come on when i was younger it took me and my friend like a week to beat the entire thing now i could do it in like 2 hours cause of the stuff i remember i already beat it 2 times its fun

I havent played in about a year on GBA, but correct me if I'm wrong, completing Star World didn't change the enemies, wasn't it beating Bowser that does it?

You need the star world levels and dont forget there's 72 courses with a total of 96 exits...by the way all done yesterday (UK) one sitting, now thats old skool hardcore gaming for ya!

fistpittingnork said:
I havent played in about a year on GBA, but correct me if I'm wrong, completing Star World didn't change the enemies, wasn't it beating Bowser that does it?

You're wrong. Completing Star World opens up a small world in the center, in which the levels on this world our beyond difficult and can be nearly impossible at times. Once you beat all the levels in this world, you get a notification that you're in a new world (and no, you cannot revert back.), which shows you starting off in the beginning as the map is different colors and the enemies have changed their appearance (most of them.).

Back