Super Mario World

stevenmillington83

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
Taunton Somerset UK
I dont know if i have put this thred in the right place. I have just bought super mario world with my wii points but is asking for a Classic controller to play. I have a gamecube controller, I looked online and on wii shop and is stated that the gamecube controller works. I plug the gamecube controller in but it just asks me to put the Classic in. Is this a generic problem or is it just me. Any feedback would be welcome. Love Steve

I always use the gamecube controller. It says on the screen when the game is loading to put in a classic controller but u don't need it. Unless the game doesn't work with the gamecube controller then u should be fine. Give it a try if u haven't already.

1)hit the 'A' button
2) make sure controller is plugged in before you switch on
3) if it's a 3rd party wavebird it WON'T WORK as the Wii doesn't recognise them at all

From what I hear, you're better off buying the Classic Controller if you plan on playing Super Mario World. I guess the controls for it on the GC controller are terrible.

god awful would be a better word for it unless you wanna spin jump thru the entire game.

Back