Super mario world

bootstrap

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2007
I really want to buy, download and play it but I gots no retro controllers only the wiimote. So is there any way I could play it with the wiimote?

You can play most of the nes games with the wii mote, for instance mario bros which is very very retro :D But you should buy the classic controller, they are awesome

Super Mario World is a SNES game and requires the Classic Controller OR a Gamecube Controller and CANNOT be played with the Wii Remote.

I do not recommend a Gamecube controller; the buttons are in a poor configuration.

Yeah, but if you REALLY want to play it, you can use a GC joystick if you want, gl

ok thanks for the replies, I shall acquire a classic controller and enjoy super mario world :p

just open a chest on hyrule field.......you may acquired it :lol:

I discovered the bad positioning of the GC controller with mario a few weeks ago (I have completed it 100% even with this problem.)

the problem is that the A button does the spin jump - I had change my hand positioning to play through the game...It sort of reminded me of the hand positioning of the person who completed Super Metroid in 32 in game minutes in a single segment. (the positioning.) It takes some getting use too...

Shaded Spriter said:
I discovered the bad positioning of the GC controller with mario a few weeks ago (I have completed it 100% even with this problem.)

the problem is that the A button does the spin jump - I had change my hand positioning to play through the game...It sort of reminded me of the hand positioning of the person who completed Super Metroid in 32 in game minutes in a single segment. (the positioning.) It takes some getting use too...

yeah I had that same problem and in the beginning it cost me a whole lot of lives lol

Back