Super Mario Worlds Controlls

Just get over it and buy a Classic Controller. This was all announced before how some games would be this way. Suck it up. Honestly, so many people *****, but its your fault for not paying any attention.:drool:

the gc controllers suck vc controller is fine why the hell is run and jump no where near each other i was playing 2 players with my friend and i kept wondering why he was dieing soo much i mean no 1 can really suck at that game then i played it i was doing better with some parts but others i was terrible

The classic controller works just fine. For all of those complaining maybe it's time to invest $20 into a classic controller. It will be worth it in the long run b/c I'm sure there will be other games where the VC gamecube controls will frustrate.

this is just a marketing ploy for all the people who thought they would never have to buy a vc controller

For all of your information I do own the Classic Controller.
I am still gonna ***** that the controls suck with Gc Controller. They make you wait for a release of a game that is half ass. Nintendo had to assign the z button on the GC controller to be select, why didnt they assign B to run and A to jump.

I Am Sick Of You Little Bitches Saying "you guys need to chill out"
My mommy didnt buy this stuff. I bought it with my big boy money.
Quit kissing Nintendo's ass just because they make you feel nostalgic for your childhood.

Last edited:
I haven't played it yet.
But if what you guys say is true.
I might as well go buy a VC controller.

Conan the Librarian said:
I am still gonna ***** that the controls suck with Gc Controller. They make you wait for a release of a game that is half ass. Nintendo had to assign the z button on the GC controller to be select, why didnt they assign B to run and A to jump.

Quit kissing Nintendo's ass just because they make you feel nostalgic for your childhood.
HEY WAIT A MIN........

well said

You have go to be kidding right?:shocked:

How about instead of pissing and moaning, you get off your ass and remap the controls yourself? Can't be too hard right? After all it is just swapping two variables, right?

Oh wait.... why unnecessarily bog to download with two controller maps? Especially when the one provided with game works fine with a controller already available.:frown2:

Frizbe said:

How about instead of pissing and moaning, you get off your ass and remap the controls yourself? Can't be too hard right? After all it is just swapping two variables, right?

Oh wait.... why unnecessarily bog to download with two controller maps? Especially when the one provided with game works fine with a controller already available.:frown2:
actually for nintendo, it would of been as easy as to swap to controller variables, and yes they could of released 2 controller configs, but hey its just business its a way for them to make us buy a classic control

KGod86 said:
actually for nintendo, it would of been as easy as to swap to controller variables, and yes they could of released 2 controller configs, but hey its just business its a way for them to make us buy a classic control
Have you done it? Yes it is only about 20 more (abit unnecessary) lines of code.
And plus they said they wouldn't, so why would they?

only 20. not to many. or course they wont, once again its a marketing technique.

i got my vc controller for free from a friend but if i never got it for free i prob wouldnt buy it i would either not get the vc games or the controller and learn to deal

Frizbe said:

ARE YOU ****ING STUPID????? I DIDNT SPEND $700 SO SOME LITTLE TWERP COULD CHALLENGE ME TO ADD LINES OF ****ING CODE TO MY NEW SYSTEM!@!!! CAN I PROGRAM IT MYSELF? NO, THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT......

DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WITH A PS3 OR XBOX 360 ARE PROGRAMMING LINES OF CODE TO MAKE A GAME FROM 1991 WORK ?

I CANT EVEN TRANSLATE THE OTHER PARAGRAPH YOU WROTE, I DONT SPEAK DIPSHIT.

DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH ALL YOUR KNEE-JERK, NOBODIES ALOUD TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT NINTENDO, BULLSHIT. YOU SOUND 2x WHINEY AS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR GAME NOT WORKING. "STOP PICKING ON NINTENDO! IM 12 YEARS OLD!!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU DROPPED CLOSE TO A GRAND FOR YOUR SYSTEM, GAMES, AND COMPONENTS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING".

go shove a pokemon up your ass next time you want to tell me to program code into my new system. B=run A=jump. Rocket Science.

Last edited:
ARE YOU ****ING STUPID????? I DIDNT SPEND $700 SO SOME LITTLE TWERP COULD CHALLENGE ME TO ADD LINES OF ****ING CODE TO MY NEW SYSTEM!@!!! CAN I PROGRAM IT MYSELF? NO, THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT......

DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WITH A PS3 OR XBOX 360 ARE PROGRAMMING LINES OF CODE TO MAKE A GAME FROM 1991 WORK ?

I CANT EVEN TRANSLATE THE OTHER PARAGRAPH YOU WROTE, I DONT SPEAK DIPSHIT.

DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH ALL YOUR KNEE-JERK, NOBODIES ALOUD TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT NINTENDO, BULLSHIT. YOU SOUND 2x WHINEY AS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR GAME NOT WORKING. "STOP PICKING ON NINTENDO! IM 12 YEARS OLD!!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU DROPPED CLOSE TO A GRAND FOR YOUR SYSTEM, GAMES, AND COMPONENTS, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING".

go shove a pokemon up your ass next time you want to tell me to program code into my new system. B=run A=jump. Rocket Science.
lol that is awesome

Back