Super Nintendo out-selling PS3 on Amazon.com...no joke.

LMAO!

This site reliable or is this just a mock up?

Edit: Never mind, just read the comments at the bottom, and it looks pretty reliable lol, that's brilliant

Last edited:
the snes was a fantastic console, and if it wasn't for that the original PS may never of existed due to the fact that the cd unit for the PS was originally intended as an add on FOR the snes (if my memery serves me correctly).

can't remember what happened between sony and Nin tho.

Thats hilarious...everytime I think of how much money Sony must be losing on the PS3 my heart fills with a warm glow...

PS All these PS fanboys keep hyping up sales of the PS2 in order to say that Sony isn't sinking but where is the evidence for these millions of consoles being sold? I mean doesn't everyone who wanted a PS2 have one by now? I just don't see it. Not to mention isn't being sold a lower price than it originally was? So aren't they losing money there too? The only true thing that can be said is that PS2 games are prob making money for Sony in the videogame department.

Actually a big part of the reason why they lose money on a new console (hardware) are the R&D costs and depreciation (if any).
We can assume that by now all the development costs for PS2 have been depreciated plus the chips they use to make them are much cheaper now than they were a few years ago.
So although it is sold cheaper than at launch, they probably make money on the PS2 hardware (I guess) because its cost is so low now...

And for the PS3 being a failure, I think it is way too early to say... If the situation stays the same after 6-12 months then yes it is probably a failure but now is a bit too early to say, IMO.

Sovieto has a good point, but regardless it's still so f*cking hilarious!

Sovieto said:
theres less PS3s availiable, DUH?

They dont even make SNES anymore, do they?

And theres enough Ps3's now to overrule this funny marketing on that site. I went to EB Games of all places in the middle of the week last week to pick up some games and saw a few ps3's (and some Wii's) (NOT BOXES)on the shelves in a casing.

PtonJalken said:
They dont even make SNES anymore, do they?

And theres enough Ps3's now to overrule this funny marketing on that site. I went to EB Games of all places in the middle of the week last week to pick up some games and saw a few ps3's (and some Wii's) (NOT BOXES)on the shelves in a casing.
dont you recall the article abuot amazon wanting more ps3s????

haha, awesome. i went to kmart a few days ago and saw 2 ps3s on the shelf. it made me feel so good. im sorry for anyone that i offend, but we're all entitled to our own opinions.

hellbentformaiden said:
haha, awesome. i went to kmart a few days ago and saw 2 ps3s on the shelf. it made me feel so good. im sorry for anyone that i offend, but we're all entitled to our own opinions.
LOL your sad, very sad:frown2:

Back