Super Paper Mario, 2 reviews

i am very interested in this game, as am i in all mario games. i'm getting this for my birthday (apr 16) and if i dont get it as a present i'm buying it for myself.

Well Its the best Wii game coming out in April and its going to be one of the only Wii games worth the 50 dollar price tag.

Mario Famous said:
It's a platformer...The game wont be that long

That's a dumb assumption. It's not like all platformers because of its action rpg elements, and it's been confirmed it will be atleast 40-60 hours long which isn't too short.

Mario Famous said:
It's not an assumption, it's fact.even with rpg elements, it's core gameplayis based oN platformig

Do you have a confirmation on that. Even if that is true that does not automatically mean it'll be short, which is the point I'm trying to make.

it can't be too good if both rating so far around 8.5 and below. i thought it was cool how it changed from 2d to 3d, but then i actually saw it. personally, i think it looks terrible. it'd be awesomeif when you changed it to 3d, it actually was 3d.

En4Neo said:
Do you have a confirmation on that. Even if that is true that does not automatically mean it'll be short, which is the point I'm trying to make.

that kid's apparently retarded. even if it was 100% platformer, that doesn't mean it can't be 100 hours.

it will be a good game...but the game will be lacking game elements you fell in love with in the previous paper mario's such as the battle sequences and party members

Last edited:
Mario Famous said:
it will be...but the game will be lacking game elements you fell in love with in the previous paper mario's such as the battle sequences and party members

you can stop pulling things out of your ass now. its not impressing anyone.

Back