Super Paper Mario, 2 reviews

i might be able to get it if my grade are good ( and i think i had harder work in 7th grade than in 9th...) sooo ill probably get it but i kinda need a new cell phone...ugh i NEED a job so i dont have my rents buying me everything i hate that

its amazing that people tend to fight everywhere over anything on any forum site.

ANYWAYS, this game does look awesome, especailly the 90 degrees turning to find stuff like a chest. can't wait for a long wii game. haven't had one since zelda.

I think it'll be great. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'll probably just rent it. (I'm a rent fanatic)

Mario Famous said:
it will be a good game...but the game will be lacking game elements you fell in love with in the previous paper mario's such as the battle sequences and party members

Because of the games lack of deep RPG elements, some people like myself will now buy it.

KyleForMe said:
Because of the games lack of deep RPG elements, some people like myself will now buy it.

I totally agree. The lack of deep RPG elements is actually drawing me to this game. I'm sure there are a lot of other Wii owners interested in this game for it's more platformer feel. IMO removing the deep RPG elements fits more with Nintendo's strategy of trying to bring new people to gaming or bring old gamers back to gaming. I tend to relate RPGs with more of the hardcore gaming crowd. I'm looking forward to this game and I planning on getting it on release.

i haven't ever played the paper mario games before...i'm gonna wait for the reviews before i buy it...but i do think it looks really cool..

Back