Super Paper Mario 2?

3DSmashBro

WiiChat Member
Jun 26, 2007
Well I Heard From GI That Super Paper Mario Will Have A Brother Super Paper Mario 2... Now I Would Like To Know What You Know And What You Think They Should Do To Make The Gameplay Ect. Better

First:
IT Must Be LONGER Super Paper Mario Was Way To Short For Me. Go Thing I Rented It.

LOL Thats All I Can Come Up With But What You All Think?

3DSmashBro said:
Well I Heard From GI That Super Paper Mario Will Have A Brother Super Paper Mario 2... Now I Would Like To Know What You Know And What You Think They Should Do To Make The Gameplay Ect. Better

First:
IT Must Be LONGER Super Paper Mario Was Way To Short For Me. Go Thing I Rented It.

LOL Thats All I Can Come Up With But What You All Think?

I heard the one thats out was like 20 hours? Ive never played it but how long was it?

but to unlock all the secrets it could take 40 hours(yeah it was only 20 hours)

anyways could you please provide links for now on, when you say your sources, it would help you and everyone else

mushroomedmario said:
but to unlock all the secrets it could take 40 hours(yeah it was only 20 hours)

anyways could you please provide links for now on, when you say your sources, it would help you and everyone else

Ya Really Dude

I wouldn't mind a sequel..although for a side scrolling mario i missed Yoshi riding ,and throwing fireballs. The only thing that would be better than SPM2 for a side scroller would be if they ported New Super Mario Bros over to the Wii via the WiiWare system. I would buy it again just to have it on the big screen with a classic controller. NSMB begs to be on a console.

with me living in england we havent got paper mario 1 yet!! think yourselves lucky cant belive we are plonked next to a load of foreign countrys that speak different langauges why cant englan have the ntsc format like america then we wouldnt hav to wait because of some non english neighbors my apologies if you live in europe excluding the british ilses

Well yeah without some proof I cannot believe this.
I just cannot see them making a Super Paper Mario 2, think of previous titles.

Paper Mario or Paper Mario 64
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Super Paper Mario

Seems fitting they would have a new title.

Back