Super Paper Mario 2mrrw!

RivalDestiny said:
EDIT: Circuit City, my bad! (Tuesday btw)

don't get your hopes up, there just saying if they don't get them on that day, they'll give you a $20 gift card. This is there exact quote

"Guaranteed in-store 2 PM on 4/10/07 or get a $20 Gift Card"
Okay thnxz

twizzlers11 said:
The stupid stores near my house wont have super paper mario tii tuesday. =[

Sorry but the stores aren't stupid, you are.

Everyone knows that Nintendo's release dates are always the ship dates. So in other words the 9th is the ship date, I'm guessing the only store to have it on Monday will be the Nintendo World Store and stores close to that.

Your stores are good if you're getting it on Tuesday, that's the date it's supposed to come in.

I agree with previous poster. I don't think it's likely that the game will be available on monday. Everygame that I've bought arrived at a day or two after the release date.
-Dave

welcome to the forums, swoop_ds! nice first post. yeah, release dates and ship dates are 2 completely different things, but nonetheless, my Gamestop says they're getting copies tomorrow morning!

i hope i get it i hope i get it i hope i get it i want it so bad aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh let me get it tomorrow

if i dont have it by tuesday i'll pay like $500 to have it by wednesday. Aaaaaaaaaahhh i love paper mario.

Sorry but the stores aren't stupid, you are.

Everyone knows that Nintendo's release dates are always the ship dates. So in other words the 9th is the ship date, I'm guessing the only store to have it on Monday will be the Nintendo World Store and stores close to that.

Your stores are good if you're getting it on Tuesday, that's the date it's supposed to come in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

O well I am stupid. :yesnod:

I Reeeeeeaally Wanna Get It... But I Wanna Get A Points Card Too... >_<

What Should I Do!? I Only Got $50-$60...

i had been earning money for about 5 years by the time i was 14. and i only had the internet for about a year of that time. try to use your brain to think a little. i'm sure they offer kids things like paper routes or lawn mowing or shovelling money still.

Does anyone have it in hand yet?? I am way west and very far north so I know most the world is ahead of me.

I am looking forward to this myself.

I'm curious too - people keep telling me tomorrow, though my Wal*Marts usually receive them on the "ship date".

Unfortunately I have to finish Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door first before I get this. Kinda wished I had saved the money though.

I just got it!

I called Wal*Mart back and they JUST got it in (via UPS).

Attachments

• DSC00511.JPG
    DSC00511.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 122
Back