Super Paper Mario Boss Battle (Video)

Looks like it could be the best side-scrolling game ever.:tard:
And I swear Mario was staring at me at the end of the video

Hehe, thats a reflection on the tv from the guy filming. I'm still thinking I wanna rent it. The only experience with paper mario I have was the first one on gamecube. It was ok but I didn't think it was great. I wish they'd make another mario rpg.

wow nice find this is the new paper mario right, when is it coming out in the us?

I saw that a while ago. Its nice though...I'm still playing thru Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door which I'm enjoying so far although the dialogue can be a bit too much at certain points. Hopefully I can get this when it comes out.

well thats ruined the ending of that boss anyway....

im joking nice vid, probably helped convince alot of people to buy it when its out.

i never did finish the GC actually, i'll give it a go before i get this :arf:

Skorp said:
Hehe, thats a reflection on the tv from the guy filming. I'm still thinking I wanna rent it. The only experience with paper mario I have was the first one on gamecube. It was ok but I didn't think it was great. I wish they'd make another mario rpg.

The first one wasn't on gamecube.

That looks like the second best platformer ever, only second to the original Super Mario Bros.

I personaly hated the N64 version and probobly wouldn't have liked the GC one either but sense this one eliminated the rpg aspects (mario is about action...) it looks tons better.

Hey, im just glad no one has seen it yet lol, usually vids I post have been seen over and over again.

Anyways I cant wait for this game, and this video has only added to me wanting it more.

Back