Super Paper Mario & Kingdom Hearts...

WiiChatter

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2007
Sin City
Wii Online Code
3347-4797-0673-0346
they seem the same because you shop for powerups and stuff, they have this mystical scene and music when you unlock something new. So yeah, anyone think they're alike?

No, not at all I can't even begin to track a train of thought that would connect them they are polar opposites

WiiChatter said:
they seem the same because you shop for powerups and stuff, they have this mystical scene and music when you unlock something new. So yeah, anyone think they're alike?
Are you smoking crack? Dude the games are so different, comparing Kingdom hearts to SPM would be insulting the KH Series...the games are different, the only way I can see that they are alike is what the guy above me said...their both games...

me as ultimate kh2 and 1 and com fan say no you are on crack r tard and you drink alcohol sory for saying this but THEY DO NOT FIT together

Oh wow. I think u guys are being a little too nice to this guy... i mean.. he really does deserve to be killed for making an observation and all... geez quit being so nice...damn...

oh btw, sarcasm^^

plushbrain said:
Um, no.

You must have not played a lot of games in your life... :p
That's what I was thinking. From the sound of things, I'd bet this guy has never even played a real RPG.

Back