Super Paper Mario lacking challenge?

Doc141

Super Mario Bros. MASTA!
Mar 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
2478-2768-0821-6129
it seems like Paper Mario was pretty easy to beat when it comes down to it. I mean at first you try to play it like a regular mario game, but in time you learn to just stock up on items before entering worlds

and

It seems like when I did Blecks castle, the puzzles were hard as hell at first but the bosses were P of cake. Especially at the end. Bowser makes taking out any boss quick and easy when you have a mega shroom in your belt.

Anyone else think it needed more?

yes.... i beat the boss' first time. it was funny because i did the whole maze part in 8-4 while in 3D without the mario card. Here is how:

Use a Long Lasting Shake

.:Walkman:. said:
yes.... i beat the boss' first time. it was funny because i did the whole maze part in 8-4 while in 3D without the mario card. Here is how:

Use a Long Lasting Shake
I too discovered the magic of that trick while in 8-1 it was funny to me.

The first time I played the game, I played it with the Game Spot walk thru because I was too lazy to figure it all out. Now that I've played it, I got bored, so I just started playing it again without the walk thru...now I realized that I didn't need that in the first place!

I must say, though, my favorite thing about any Mario Bros game was the simplicity of it. I love "dumb" games that I can play and worry about using little brain power - good way to wind down after a long day of work if you ask me!

At the same token, the last Mario game I played before Super Paper Mario was Mario Bros 3 on the original Nintendo, so I don't have any of the SNES or Game Cube games to compare to this.

Well of course the game was easy the second time through without the walkthrough. You already know the answers. Thats like being able to know the answers to Who Wants to be a Millionaire before going on it. The game isn't that hard, but the puzzles are challenging. You came off kinda redundant with that statement.

lmao. that was kinda crazy to say. use the walkthrough first. then the second time run through it cuz you already know where to go and what to do. you just spoiled the game for yourself. how can you really have the satisfaction of beating a game. when you "walkthrough" the whole thing.

Eh, there's more involved than I said that wasn't really worth going into on here, but I guess I will. I was on painkillers playing for the majority of the first time and don't really remember playing the vast majority of it. Heh. Hence the need for the walk thru.

Back