Super Paper Mario or Metroid Prime 3?

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
I serched it up and I didn't find another thread like this.

So I'm going to get Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but I might want to get another game, and I've narrowed it down to two.

So should I get Metroid Prime 3 or Super Paper Mario?

I have heard that Super Paper Mario is short, but I think it will last me a while, while Metroid Prime 3 looks really good, and I liked Metroid Prime 2.

So Super Paper Mario or Metroid Prime 3?

(note, I know I can't get Metoid Prime 3 now)

thats not even a competition, Super paper Mario is nothing compared to the last two, its a lot more dull and dry and isn't as fun. Save your money and buy Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. That game is going to be awesome, and we all know because it is one of the most anticipated games this year.

Well Super Paper Mario is quite fun, but I have to agree it's nothing compared to Metroid Prime 3.

Hope that helps :)

People need to stop making these kinds of threads. None of those games are coming out for a while.

And be a big boy and decide for yourself. Gamespot and IGN both go pretty in depth with games.

Nfanboy said:
I was going torwards Metroid Prime 3.

I guess I'll get Metroid Prime 3.

Dude...you realize you have a while before these games come out right?

Are you saying if you get super paper mario now you know you won't have any money in 2 months?

vagrant said:
People need to stop making these kinds of threads. None of those games are coming out for a while.

And be a big boy and decide for yourself. Gamespot and IGN both go pretty in depth with games.
wtf those games not coming out in awhile, one of them is already out so dont make it plural.

blankconnection said:
wtf those games not coming out in awhile, one of them is already out so dont make it plural.

"So I'm going to get Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but I might want to get another game, and I've narrowed it down to two.

So should I get Metroid Prime 3 or Super Paper Mario?"

I count 3 games that aren't out yet.

Plural.

vagrant said:
"So I'm going to get Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but I might want to get another game, and I've narrowed it down to two.

So should I get Metroid Prime 3 or Super Paper Mario?"

I count 3 games that aren't out yet.

Plural.
he says that he is getting Brawl and Galaxy no matter what so that has nothing to do with the question of which he should get Paper Mario or Corruption. The question has nothing to do with Brawl and Galaxy, and I don't even know why he mentioned them in their.

blankconnection said:
he says that he is getting Brawl and Galaxy no matter what so that has nothing to do with the question of which he should get Paper Mario or Corruption. The question has nothing to do with Brawl and Galaxy, and I don't even know why he mentioned them in their.

Actually it does. Because clearly they are factoring in on his ability to pay for other games.

And my point is that those three won't be out for a while. Especially Galaxy. So perhaps he should base him buying the games on the date they come out.

vagrant said:
Actually it does. Because clearly they are factoring in on his ability to pay for other games.

And my point is that those three won't be out for a while. Especially Galaxy. So perhaps he should base him buying the games on the date they come out.
whatever you win take some rep I'm not wasting my breathe anymore.

blankconnection said:
whatever you win take some rep I'm not wasting my breathe anymore.

Why, do you lose your breath as you type? :p Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Back