Super Paper Mario or The Godfather?

man thats hard, but hey im getting godfarther today too...i would get it. and if you don't like it ...just take it back i guess

Well this should be an easy choice.. If your a fan of Mario then get it. I love Mario. Godfather is just another crappy port for the Wii.

i have them both but if i have to choose i gotta say super paper mario, there will be much better gta-like games in the future. super paper mario is one of the best 3 or 4 games on the console right now

DrYou said:
Well this should be an easy choice.. If your a fan of Mario then get it. I love Mario. Godfather is just another crappy port for the Wii.

From what I read from reviews, Super Paper Mario is more of crappy port than Godfather. The wii controls feel like an after thought, haven't played Godfather but I doubt it's as bad.

Battles said:
either way you really cant go wrong....I would buy one and rent the other...lol
thats what i am going to do :) but Mario is good but i like violence... i am still thinking of buying Godfather and renting Paper Mario...

zeon9881 said:
MARIO all the way baby.................Thumbsup

and neo i though u bought mario and liked it??

Uh huh, it's my second favorite Wii game....

MysticGohan said:
/\ what is your first?? zelda??

You guessed it, I still have yet to beat it though. Temple of time is such a ***** to me. :nonod: Even if I don't beat it because of lack of motivation lately, I don't really care, I've had a lot fun regardless and still can do other side quest things.

i got Godfather i am going to rent Paper Mario... i know i will like GodFather but never played Paper Mario so i don't want to take any chances

Back