Super Paper Mario Wii Info

I simiply love mario games, the plots all linger and change. From the mario parties, to the mario sports gamesto mario advanture to paper mario. Its all good, im getting papaer mario for the gamcube soon.

I've been researching Paper Mario and it sounds like a really good series of Mario games! I honestly wasn't planning on getting this game but I'm so tempted now. The trailers look exciting too. And yeah I think its like semi RPG type game along with side scrolling and 3D elements. Sounds great to me!

MasterJedi2U said:
I've been researching Paper Mario and it sounds like a really good series of Mario games! I honestly wasn't planning on getting this game but I'm so tempted now. The trailers look exciting too. And yeah I think its like semi RPG type game along with side scrolling and 3D elements. Sounds great to me!
it is good! I only own the Thousand year door, but maybe The original will be out on VC!

I heard rumors *RUMORS* that the Original Paper Mario is being held until week before the launch of SPM to try and spice up sales. Same sourc3 nailed DKC of VC as well. Same rumor got me my Wii. Same rumor showed me how to find extra remotes in Annapolis. I almost want to believe it, knowing Nintendo is a Money making machine right now. Its nice to see the old school company make a come back.

I never had a GC, but I love the original Paper Mario. I hope this one is just as fun.

BTW: Anyone think its worth picking up a copy of Paper Mario 2 now its been out for a while or should I just wait for Super Paper Mario to come out?

Last edited:
this is like the "zillionth" game where pricess peach has been captured. nintendo needs to get more creative! but i bet it's still good. i really liked the 1st one but the second one sucked so much'll that i couldn'st stand the suckyness to get to the end of the game. go to google video and type in "wii paper mario" and click on the 1st result and theres a video of the game which doesn't make the game look that good :( . does n e 1 know when i't comes out?

I heard The Thousand Year Door is actually pretty damn good. So I'm definitely tempted to get it on GC. Esp if I can find it for a very cheap price.

They got a copy at my local gamestop for 18 bucks =(. I am sooo tempted to buy it!

Back