Super Paper Mario

PersianCowboy

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
6258-4013-0776-5311
I've got a couple of questions about this game.

First of all, let me say, I don't like RPG's, never have, never will. Too boring for me, I like action. And I know the last 2 Paper Mario's were RPG's.

Is Super Paper Mario suppose to be a direct sequel to the last Paper Mario? Or is it a completly new game (story-line wise).

Also, I heard its a platformer, but is it all platforming + Rpg elements? Or just a simple classic platforming mario game.

Oh yeah, and how will the controls work on the Wii? Does it just use the Wiimote by itself held in the classic NES fashion? I am really interested in this game, and its probably gonna be a buy for me.

Thanks.

Edit: Hold on, I think I was too vague when I said I don't like RPG's. There is just a certain kind of RPG I don't like, and thats the kind where when you encounter an enemy, you have to choose your attack and it uses hitpoints and stuff, and then you gain XP. I like the kind of RPG's where you get to actually do the fighting yourself.

Last edited:
um when you encounter and enemy you chose what attacks to use..if thats what you mean. and its a new story line....cause you can play as BOWSER :yikes:

hmmm. Then how is it suppose to include platformer elements?

And about the story, does it have anything to do with the other 2 paper mario's besides similar graphics?

Back