Super Powers with a Twist

Granted. You get carried away, though, and the leftover neighbors start calling you the "Evictinator." Soon, you have no neighbors left and die an old, lonely hobbit in a run-down, desolate neighborhood.

I wish for the power to be Mayor of New York.

Granted, but New York is promptly exterminated by an alien family reunion

I wish for the ability to spawn shiny magikarp. (My purpose- to wrap in bacon and cook over a spit for 69 days!)

Last edited:
Ummm...this is the "super powers" wishing thread...not the "wishing gone wrong" thread. So you get nothing.

I wish for the power to kill people like Rape_Jizz with my mind.

Granted. You remember that you are actually a woman. You open your pants and look down and realize you need to find a maxipad quick! Oh no, there goes another pair of underwear! LMAO Oh jeeze...:D

I wish for the power to shape shift.

Granted, but your first creation is so good that you become a chef at the world's greatest restaurant, but the chef is Gordon ramsey, who's goes out of his way to criticise you. Eventually, the pressure becomes too much...

I wish for the power of the troll face

Granted, but your face gets stuck that way permanently.

I wish for the power to bend a spoon with my mind.

Granted, if the world ran on Windows XP

[video=youtube;yX8yrOAjfKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX8yrOAjfKM[/video]

i wish for the power of powers!

Last edited:
You wished for no powers, so you get no powers...everrrrrr....

I wish for the power to never let Rape_Jizz get any powers.

You get the power of the blue screen, and then you yourself turn blue!

I wish for more emoticons, like 20 different ones.

You get this: :papermario::mad5::wtf::hatwaluigi::yikes::flowerfire::nono::idea::mushroom1up::hatmario::wii-white::wii-turquoise::wii-red::wii-black::wii-green:

I wish for the power to create my own emoticons.

Back