Super Smash and Mario May be delayed until 2008?

well a delayed game is eventually good..,,so you should be glad Nintendo is taking the time to make it a good game.....you wouldnt want it to be bad would you

he's right..it's better if they take their time to make it perfect, even if it takes having to wait anciously for the game

^But its been 6 years since the last Super Smash they can not give me a excuse why the game is not done yet.

JerrodDRagon said:
^But its been 6 years since the last Super Smash they can not give me a excuse why the game is not done yet.

....well expect something GREAT! But maybe they havent been developing the game for six years.....but still Im sure its hell for Nintendo...they're not even sure what youll play it on... a gc controller.....or the wiimote or something else.....and they're still working on the online...so im sure they're trying to overcome a lot of challenges right now

Yeah and I don't know if you knew this but, the "new" group making Smash Brawl is very small that may be the reason it's taking long

Mario Party 3? oh that was out for N64..oh you mean on the Virtual Console! ok

and yeah, don't worry, I assure the games will come out at the most at the end of the year, but I don't think so, I think they'll come out in Summer 07

Axtlar said:
Mario Party 3? oh that was out for N64..oh you mean on the Virtual Console! ok

and yeah, don't worry, I assure the games will come out at the most at the end of the year, but I don't think so, I think they'll come out in Summer 07
MP3= Metroid Prime COrruption
MP8= Mario Party 8
:scared:

they really need to release at least SSBB and Metroid by the end of the summer. Wii is really lacking in great games. I'm going to get very bored with it if they don't get some of the awesome 1st party games out there. I'm already upset that mario party 8 got pushed back after i preordered it and all since nintendo said it would be out in march.

itll be out on 2/3/2007. just go see the #23 and you'll be convinced.

Lobstermobster said:
i dont think SSMB could beat halo3. im sorry. def not.
I absolutely agree. Even though Brawl will be awesome, people will be FLOCKING over to Halo 3. Halo 1 and 2 were the #1 selling titles on xbox by far. And Halo 3 has been hyped up so much--it will easily outsell Gears of War, and will most likely outsell Brawl (whether you like it or not). It will be the best selling title on 360, while Brawl might be the best selling title on wii.

So until now lets just hope for corruption to come out soon.

Back