Super Smash and Mario May be delayed until 2008?

well I am positive that Halo 3 is going to be delayed a lot....
SSBB may overshadow Halo 3 because by the time it comes out the Wii will most likely be outselling the 360! And well all the wii owners....or most of them....are going to buy Brawl....so im pretty sure SSBB has a much larger chance outselling
Halo 3 then anyone may think!

Last edited:
these games had better be killer if they are delaying them. Im sure they will be but if they are not, ill be outraged.

Just let him do it Axtlar....we both this will come back and bite him in the ass if he does

Lobstermobster said:
i dont think SSMB could beat halo3. im sorry. def not.
We'll at first yes but I mean look at Halo 2 it took less than 2 years for it to die, While Super Smash on the Gamecube is still a huge hit and it was not even online.
Both are great games but Super Smash will live longer than Halo 3 plus its Free online Vs 50 bucks, Im going to give up Xbox live after 2 years after halo 3 (unless Halo 4 is announced) While I'll be playing Super Smash online until the next game comes out in like 4-6 years. So yes Halo 3 will be bigger but for how long is the real question.

Also someone said Halo 3 would be delayed? umm no Halo 2 was not even done and they released it this game is entering its final stages of being done and even a Online Demo is coming out soon so it will be out by the end of this year.

Bloody idiot. The wii gose online this summer, super smash bros brawl will do that it WILL come out in june, and mario WILL come out in the 07 fall-late summer. Case closed.

Wiitendo said:
Bloody idiot. The wii gose online this summer, super smash bros brawl will do that it WILL come out in june, and mario WILL come out in the 07 fall-late summer. Case closed.
I'm sorry but the way you say stuff like this is soo stupid.

As if you actually know about this...
There is no confirmation that Mario will definitely come in '07. But if SSBB comes in '08 that will be a disaster.

SSBB needs a Q4 release atleast.

I heard brawl is released in June. I really DO hope so. I could care less about galaxy but i heard its released November.ON wikipedia it says MP3 is also released in June. Yes i hope both are released in June.

Last edited:
mordeaci said:
I heard brawl is released in June. I really DO hope so. I could care less about galaxy but i heard its released November.ON wikipedia it says MP3 is also released in June. Yes i hope both are released in June.

If they get released during the summer im gonna flip.....and it will consume my life...NO SCHOOL!

Since it's a PREDICTION by gamepro I don't think it holds much water. Ign.com is a much better site for game news.

Back