super smash brawl ds yes or no.

It sounds like a good idea. But would it be rough to put so much stuff onto a DS game?? It seems like they'd have to take some stuff out.
I'm just assuming though, i'm probably wrong.

2muchVCs said:
It sounds like a good idea. But would it be rough to put so much stuff onto a DS game?? It seems like they'd have to take some stuff out.
I'm just assuming though, i'm probably wrong.
have u seen pokemon games?
they have much more things than ssbb.

Nah. :p Haven't played any of them. But thanks for proving me wrong about that.
With that being said. I'd probably be all for the idea.

Why would someone say no to that? Of course it would be awesome.

BUt like mentioned before, it would be very limited. Maybe about 15 characters, and about 20 stages- or even less than that. I don't think they'd have much trophies, but what they could do is just put in trophies from DS games. You know, to open up the DS world as well. The online and Local multiplayer would work great having it 4ps and all.....and like stated earlier, it would have to be similar to the original. It's completely doable since the DS is stronger than the 64 [a little bit.] But yea, Sakurai said he's not interested in making one, so I wouldn't expect one soon. Maybe when the DS 2 comes out........

i thinck that master hand/crazy hand/darkria/dilga and taboo should be in the game.:yesnod:what final smash should they have.

Last edited:
Back