Super Smash Bros. 4 Characters: A Speculatory Thread *SPOILERS*

your forgot toon link since him,rob,wolf,falco and ganondorf are un brawl,search youtube ssbb final smash.

balrogs.pa said:
ocelot would be sick, but remember no guns? and his main gun is a revolver because its the strongest gun.

Super smash bros. 4? No, most likely their will not be one. Why? Because sakurai was pretty much FORCED to do this one, and unless he thinks to himself ''Hey im making a **** load of money, i should do another one!" Then i doubt he would make another. so they would end up making the next console have SSBB except have a few more characters, DLC content, and able to put stages/chars on the sd card.
Sakurai also stated that it was only the third game in the series.

Tampa - JUST GREAT JOB POSTING THOSE SPOILERS, especially with the sticky that says you should wrap them up in a box so when they look in it they get happy! not to ruin it for everyone who looks at your post. (No offense, sarcasm? Yes)

Chewy - Just because he said Only Doesn't mean he will make the next one. Nintendo obviously wanted another one, so they forced HIM to make it, no one else. why? Because they know without sakurai it just wouldn't be SSBB. so they made everyone happy, and if he declined. then well, everyone would hate sakurai. Kind of like hitler and the holocaust. Hitler did the ''everyone would hate" Option, ended up in shooting himself. Kapow.

Last edited by a moderator:
why do people want midna in? i mean vaati or skull kid would be way better people imo

and toad deserves to be in the next one more than waluigi,

b-up-magic carpet
b-down-picks up turnips/bombs (so like link's and peach
s)
b-shoots a star, like star wand
b-sideways=head butt(or some move like that)

he'd also be able to pick up characters and walk with them like DK

Don't get me wrong, I love toad and I think he'd be a good character, but I just like waluigi more. Plus, peach would have to change her neutral-B to make it work.
I thought up some other characters I'd like to see:
-Ashley
-Jimmy T.
-Simon Belmont
-Sora
-Rayman
-Midna

I say we were being too hopeful about the Brawl roster, so I will sensibly say Krystal, Waluigi, Lyn, and Rool

@Shoko: You're right, I didn't think of Lyn... I'm pretty sure all those characters will be in the next smash bros.
Also; Metroid NEEDS another rep! F-Zero too; they were part of the original SSB and they need more people for their respective series.
METROID: Ridley; Dark Samus
F-ZERO: Black Shadow; Samurai Goroh

GigaRidley said:
@Shoko: You're right, I didn't think of Lyn... I'm pretty sure all those characters will be in the next smash bros.
Also; Metroid NEEDS another rep! F-Zero too; they were part of the original SSB and they need more people for their respective series.
METROID: Ridley; Dark Samus
F-ZERO: Black Shadow; Samurai Goroh
Excellent Idea!

I honestly think toad would be sweet in SSB but thats because I love him. It actually being benificial is another question. He probably would play somewhat like Kirby I bet, actually probably not I have no idea lol sorry im hyper and you may not understand what im trying to say :crazy:

GREAT NEWS!
I just heard on a different thread on this forum ( http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-...mash-bros-brawl-wiiware-channel-pipeline.html if you want to check it out) that a WiiWare channel for downloadable brawl content may be in the works, where you'll be able to purchase trophies, stages, characters and more! If this turns out to be true, some of the characters listed in this thread may eventually appear in brawl!

AWESOME!!!! I cant wait but back to this discussion lol

Olimar said:
I actually think E. Gadd might have a good chance, he's a fairly well-known mario character.
Bowser Jr. would also be cool, he could transform into shadow mario!

oooo i watched captain N so i say
King Hippo(can't remember what game he was in)
eggplant wizard(kid icarus)
now for character i think have good chance
a girl pokemon trainer that uses, tododile, bayleaf, and
typhlosion(pokemon)
Admiral A-Quira(Battalion wars II)
Simone Belmont(castle vania)
Dracula(castlevania)
Jimmy and Billy*(double Dragon)
Ryan and Alex*(river city ransom)
characters with a * would be used as swapping(zelda, sheik) in or both at the same time(ice climbers)

hannah montanah
me
a frog
snoopy
lion tamer
ben franklin
jesus
cartman
stan
kyle(clone of stan)
kenny(never wins)
bender(clone of R.O.B)