Super Smash Bros. 4

Pokken Fighters is also on that list.

I claim it's a hoax 'til proven otherwise.
Though we haven't heard from that in a looooooong while

I am optimistic about this
The Zelda game sound like what the MM references have been hinting at

Everything looks in order for Nintendo to bring in as much hype as possible

By principal I don't believe this for a second because I have subconsciously trained myself to never believe leaks until proven innocent, but I can certainly believe the possiblity of this happening. Zelda U has DEFINITELY got a ways to go, but because of the pressure Nintendo is currently under, I can see the Zelda team REALLY polishing up the early game to make it look really good for E3.

That, along with everything else we're seeing here could potentially make it pretty huge at E3; enough to make the many who don't own Wii U's really think about getting it after everything they see.

There is one very convincing piece of evidence that I believe debunks this rumor though: Mario Kart 8 at E3? Anyone who cares will have already had over a week with the game by then.

Last edited:
By principal I don't believe this for a second because I have subconsciously trained myself to never believe leaks until proven innocent, but I can certainly believe the possiblity of this happening. Zelda U has DEFINITELY got a ways to go, but because of the pressure Nintendo is currently under, I can see the Zelda team REALLY polishing up the early game to make it look really good for E3.

That, along with everything else we're seeing here could potentially make it pretty huge at E3; enough to make the many who don't own Wii U's really think about getting it after everything they see.
There is reason to believe that Zelda U is 3 years in production and that they ultimately decided not to reveal it last E3

There is reason to believe that Zelda U is 3 years in production and that they ultimately decided not to reveal it last E3

Well, you might be right. I mean if this list is true then Nintendo has got an awesome E3 lineup going on... but I'm just not convinced.

Be aware that it's the Treehouse livestream. It's not that weird for them to show off MK8 on there, for anyone who isn't active on Youtube and didn't buy the game yet.
I even find it very believable.

Actually we have; just not officially. The trademark was recently registered in Europe (... somewhere 'round there, anyways). Forgot t' mention in the XY thread.
Yeah I heard 'bout that. Not counting that, the only recognition of this games existence by Nintendo/Game Freak was that short clip

Oh yeah
zlCfzR7A3eMpIoQztm

Confirmed Final Smash

Does that mean... That all his fire moves will be blue fire?! Cause that'll look awesome.

Does that mean... That all his fire moves will be blue fire?! Cause that'll look awesome.

I'm pretty much 100% positive that his flame attacks will change to blue during his Final Smash, and yes, it will look awesome. Also after looking at the brief Charizard gameplay footage shown in the direct I really took notice of how much faster he is this time, and that Flare Blitz actually WAS shown in gameplay. Others here probably already saw this, but for me personally Pokemon Trainer was one of my least favorite characters and Squirtle was the only one of the three I enjoyed playing. This could definitely change though.

I loved playing with Pokemon Trainer, because of the diversity. Charizard was on really nice for smashing though and the fact that they get tired over a certain amount of time was pretty annoying.

I'm pretty much 100% positive that his flame attacks will change to blue during his Final Smash, and yes, it will look awesome. Also after looking at the brief Charizard gameplay footage shown in the direct I really took notice of how much faster he is this time, and that Flare Blitz actually WAS shown in gameplay. Others here probably already saw this, but for me personally Pokemon Trainer was one of my least favorite characters and Squirtle was the only one of the three I enjoyed playing. This could definitely change though.
I gotta agree with Captain, Pokemon Trainer was a pretty fun character to play as because of the diversity. I also just like Red, so there's that too.

I gotta agree with Captain, Pokemon Trainer was a pretty fun character to play as because of the diversity. I also just like Red, so there's that too.

Yeah I know it was just me and being unlucky in a way ending up personally liking only one Pokemon in a 3-in-1 character, but the game forcibly changing Pokemon for you at a new life annoyed me even though as far as source material goes it's interesting and makes alot of sense... But I wasn't buying their idea of following source material ever since Captain Ganondorf.

Speaking of which, the way they waited for a direct to reveal the character separation and moveset changes really has me excited for Ganondorf at E3. I believe Captain Falcon and Ganondorf both haven't been revealed yet because he wants to compare Captain Falcon with Ganondorf's new Zelda-based moveset. So with E3 being less than a month away now, who do you guys speculate might be revealed for Smash 4? I'm thinking two, maybe three newcomers this time since the 3DS version is supposed to be coming out very soon after.

Back