Super Smash Bros. 4

tumblr_lke6lc0wfs1qdeoxc_zps7faa1bd7.gif

amazing how one comment can set off an amazing chain reaction of this XD

So with Xenoblade essentially turning into Nintendo's exclusive jrpg franchise, it should be expected that it'd get a representative. Alas, Smash 4 is only a few months away with no word a newcomer.

They gotta have something hidden. Unlockables are always a win.
Just as long as they don't add DLC bull. *cough* Capcom. (Though I hope not) maybe extra sound tracks, maybe extra costumes, but nothing else.

Nintendo are embracing DLC.

They said they wouldn't

Being charged extra for stuff that could have been in the game already. It's especially bad when game developers actually take stuff out of the initial game just so they can sell it as day one DLC.

*coughMasseffect3cough*

I still don't see how people don't like DLC

Well considering that some company's announce DLC before the game is out
Considering some take stuff from game to sell as DLC
Considering that some company's include DLC on disc
Considering that when the servers for said game is shut off you can no longer access said DLC
Considering that some company's list DLC as a bonus
Considering that some company's have "Season passes" for games
Considering that most DLC is paid for content that adds to the games price (£40+10 for each DLC)
Considering that the following year company's just release a new version of the game and do the same **** all over again
Also
Considering that a few years ago DLC was stuff you would unlock by just playing the game

Ok I get that part of things that couldve been in the game already, but you never know if they actually did that.
I mean, how awesome would it be if we suddenly got a SSBB DLC? Out of nowhere? That would be freakin awesome!

Everything "couldve" been in the game already, but if they just havent created it yet, and it releases later on, I think it's freakin sweet.

Ok I get that part of things that couldve been in the game already, but you never know if they actually did that.
I mean, how awesome would it be if we suddenly got a SSBB DLC? Out of nowhere? That would be freakin awesome!

Everything "couldve" been in the game already, but if they just havent created it yet, and it releases later on, I think it's freakin sweet.

Paid for DLC is always bad,

Back