Super Smash Bros. 4

Geno didn't even deserve to be in Brawl, IMO. As a playable character at least. He's cool and all, but....

I knew you would say that

I do not like FF for some reason...

[video=youtube;2u84cH_bmTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u84cH_bmTA&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Now that I have shown you the glory of FFVI, you need not dislike it.

whoawhoawhoa

Nick isn't supporting SMRPG?

Srsly though, I'm curious as to why everyone is opposed to Final Fantasy. Is it because Cloud is the most likely to get in, and he'd me mained twice as often as Ike by the fanboys?

I guess FF does not catch my fancy.
The reason I dislike Kingdom Hearts is because....... I HATE DISNEY............ I liked it when i was six, but most of the new Disney movies are.... well, eh, not as good as the older ones. And any of the so called good ones arn't worth buying. Watch it once and get over it.

I even got over the old ones

The best things Disney produced IMHO was Robinhood and the old (not black and white old) cartoons.

You do know that ze goggles do nothing to stop criticism?

We're off topic, and I can't remember what we were talking about.

I guess FF does not catch my fancy.

And I'm asking why it doesn't. ._.

The reason I dislike Kingdom Hearts is because....... I HATE DISNEY............

KH is loved for it's gameplay, not the story. Unless seeing Goofy gives you an unbridled rage of which only Kratos could rival, you're letting your hatred cloud your judgement.

"Anger and hatred are supreme..."

The reason I dislike Kingdom Hearts is because....... I HATE DISNEY............ I liked it when i was six, but most of the new Disney movies are.... well, eh, not as good as the older ones..

But KH used some dated movies for when it had come out. Just sayin'

Ive got no gripes with FF. I never played any of there games outside of the first dissidia. (Turn based actions not my thing and CC looked boring). Just dont put Cosmos,Terra, or any annoying broads like them in the game.

With Nintendo entering the world of the DLC, i am sure we will see an expansion to the game

- Pichu will come back to smash
- 64 stages will be remodeled and be added
- MASKED LINK will be a character
- Square Enix will get a guest character
- Toon Zelda and Phantom Zelda will be in hopefully
- And the new Assassin from the upcoming assassin's creed game will be added
- Snake and sonic will stay
- Ridley will probably make the cut
- Ganondorf will stay
- and Ghirahim will not make it
Things I agree with/ hoping for...
I actually like Pichu. I just don't think he's gonna make it....
Long Live the Pichu!!!

Last edited:
Back