Super Smash Bros. 4

N? How on earth would that work?

I can't see any of the new Pokemon getting in. Not enough good combination between popularity and being able to be put into SSB4.

I'd like to see Geno.. still. Maybe even Mallow as an assist trophy. Or Knife and Great Guy.

Ya know, you'd think that how obsessed Nintendo is with Bowser's Castle, they'd make one for SSB.
You'd think so, but no.

I think I made a Bowser's Castle stage a while back, lemme go and look for it.

Double post cause I can, and this is a huge post.

Assist Trophy: Louie-
Louie appears in the background. He then summons the Titan Dweevil from under the ground, and jumps on its head to control it. He can use any of its four weapons: Monster Pump, Flare Cannon, Comedy Bomb, and the Shock Therapist. Using Monster Pump, orbs of water are shot randomly around the stage. These do little damage but high knockback. Using Flare Cannon, he controls a slow moving chain of fire to hit people. Using Comedy Bomb, a few clouds of gas are shot around that can poison you. Using Shock Therapist, two or three electric bombs are thrown out. They explode, and bolts of electricity shoot between them. Like this:

O----O
--\--/
---O

It can also move around and unleash a few more attacks.

Im going to make yet another Pikmin thing, this time a stage.

Wistful Wilds-
This stage takes place in a woods, as it would appear in fall, with orange leaves and stuff.
The battle takes place on a tree stump, with a tree in the background, and its leaves acting as platforms. Like this:

__ ----------- __
----_______
----l---------l
----l---------l
----l---------l

The locations of the leaves is a bit different with each battle. Actually, the whole stage changes in each battle....well, really only the enemys that are there. Each battle, there are different enemys in the background. Only some of these attack. The ones that attack are the Red Bulborb, the Orange Bulborb, the Red Cannon Beetle, the Gatling Groink, and the Withering Blowhog. Each battle only two of these will appear. The Red and Orange Bulborb will appear on the side of the stage, on the left or right. If you stand on them, they may eat you.The Orange one will attack more often, but appears less. Sometimes they both may even appear at once. The Red Cannon Beetle will appear on the main platform, but in the background. There it will shoot boulders that will home in on a character- althrough these are easy to dodge since they are slow and only appear on the ground, they give great damage and knockback. The Gatling Groink will appear in the background and shoot bombs at you. It can even shoot three at once. The Withering Blowhog appears right on the stage and floats around, sometimes blowing strong gusts of wind that will push characters. The enemys that appear in the background and do not attack are the Hermit Crawmad, Fiery Blowhog, Swooping Snitchbug, Cloaking Burrow-nit, Yellow Wollywog, and the Creeping Chrysanthenum. There are usually three of these each battle. The Onions also appear in the background sometimes.

Character: Darkrai (Pokemon Series)

B=Ice Beam: Chargable. At full charge it fires a blue beam of energy. Only goes 1/2 the distance of final destination. does between 5-25% depending on the charge. has a 20% chance of freezinng the enemy.

→B=Thunderbolt: Fires a quick bolt of electricity. doesn't go far and does only 8%. however it paralyzes the enemy for 5 seconds.

↑B=Shadow Sneak: Becomes see-through and flys. works like Zelda's ↑B but you can see him. does no damage but if it touches an enemy they fall asleep.

↓B=Dark Void Barrier: Creates a black barrier around him. nullifies projectiles(doesn't absorb or reflect just stops them). does no damage but any hit by it fall asleep.

Final Smash= Dark Void Storm: Fires multiple black orbs in every direction. If it hits an enemy they fall asleep for 10 seconds taking 5% damage every second.

Darkrai would be medium weight and have 3 jumps

Neosquid said:
Sky Pillar
Sky Pillar, that place from Pokemon Emerald. It takes place on a small island in the middle of a huge ocean. Well, the battle would begin at the bottom of the tower, and start scrolling up. There would be a lot of holes and breakable platforms on this stage, and occasionally Drop-blocks. Sometimes rocks will fall from above. After a while, you would get to the top of the tower, which is in the sky. Rayquaza would be watching from the background. This place would be flat, with only two platforms moving around above. Aftar fighting here for a bit, Rayquaza would fly up and fly on the stage, and if you dint jump on his back you would die. He would fly all across Hoenn, going to different places like Battle Frontier etc.
His back is a flat area which sometimes bends, and no platforms. He would eventually drop you off at the bottom of Sky Tower again, and the cycle continues....
Whirl Islands
The battle takes place on a stormy sea, near the Jhoto region. Its rainy and dark. It takes place on a small island, with a large cave on it. There are also two rocks next to it the act as platforms. Like this:

-------------------_________-------------
-------___-------/-------------\-------___
------/----\-----/---------------\-----/-----\

The water is rough when you swim in it. Sometimes wood planks and other things come floating in and act as temporary platforms until they sink. Certain water Pokemon like Mantine, Tentacruel, and Lanturn will appear way off in the background. There are also hazards to this stage, like a cyclone coming in to pick up characters, and then carry them away. Whirlpools will form between the island and the rocks, and suck up any characters swimming in it. However, the deadliest thing of this stage lies deep in the cave. Lugia will sometimes burst out of it, and use attacks. Aeroblast is a blast of wind that does lots of damage, and Hydropump will push characters off the stage at high pressure.

Lets see.....heres a quick idea I came up with just now. If you dont like it, dont blow up. Just say what you dont like about it.

Star Hill
Star Hill....Shooting Star Summit, call it whatever you like. Its been in a few Mario games, mostly the RPG ones. So its basically a purpleish hill that takes place under a star filled sky. Im not going into detail. It is kinda a combination of all the star hills conbinded, taking place on a shrine like area from Partners in Time, well the actual mountain is a combination of PiT, Seven Stars, and Paper Mario. The elements are a mix as well. So the stage is flat at first, like this:

Just that. However, sometimes star flowers will grow up. If you hit one, a platfrom will appear somewhere near the ground. The number of flowers determines the number of platforms, so 3 flowers= 3 platforms. A hazard of this stage is sometimes the stars falling from the sky will shoot across the stage from the top right, doing little knockback but about 10% damage. Thats....really about it.

I dont think thats my best work. But its not bad.

Yes, even I, the one who holds the record for the most posts in a row, try not to double post. Just Edit.

I recently got Metroid Prime for the fantastic price of $7.00. Let me show you an idea I had. Yes, its another stage. But you have to admit, my stages are cool. I hope.

Chozo Ruins
Chozo Ruins, an ancient city of the Chozo on Tallon IV. The battle takes place in the Sunchamber, where you fought Flaahgra, the huge mutant dragon-flower. Heres what the layout looks like:

---------------------------------
--S-------------------------- _----S
---------------------------__l_l___
------==---==----------/---__
--__-------------___-----------__
-----------____/
-----_-------------------------
___l--l____________________
----------\_________/

The == platforms are scales, so if a character gos on the right one it will go down, or one on both and it will balance, etc. The pool area on the bottom is the acid where characters will take damage when in it. The S means a solar panel. The 2 bigger floating __ platforms are solid, while the other three small ones are drop through. The stage appears to be a little distorted, but yeah thats pretty much it.

....but anyways, lets get on with this. Flaahgra will be in the background to attack you. All his attacks are powerful, and he attacks quite often. He can shoot energy balls, and slash at you with his claw. The second one is hard to avoid and predict. Obviously, with this monster attacking you like this, its not going to be a fair fight. Dont worry, there is a way to stop him. On each side of the stage, there is a solar panel. Attacking it will change its angle. When at least one of the panels are reflecting light at Flaahgra, he will attack you as I explained before. But hit them with a few attacks and they will point away from Flaahgra. With not enough sunlight, the flower will wilt. But this is only temporary, as the panels will point back at him after about 15-30 seconds, powering him up again. The cycle continues. Also, those annoying and scary Chozo Ghosts may appear in the background sometimes. They do nothing to affect the battle.

We had a bit of trouble coming up with the layout, but It looks good now.

If you insist, Ill post yet another stage. Im getting the idea that Im getting a little carried away with this.....

Wigglytuffs Guild
The place from the second Mystery Dungeon game. It was a very.....strange place, but I liked it a lot. The characters there were awkward too. But lets get on with this, yeah? The stage is somewhat similar to the Spear Pillar. There are two halves. The top one is above ground, and the bottom one is underground in the main room. On the top section, there are two totem poles that act as walls, along with a single platform. In the middle of the top section there is that footprint thing do you know what Im talking about? that when attacked, it will spin around allowing you to drop to the bottom half. Also on the bottom half there will be many character appearances, such as Wigglytuff and Chatot, but none of them will attack or affect the battle. Heres what it looks like:

_-------------_
l-l----____---l-l
l-l____s____l-l

The S represents the spin platform. There are no hazards on this stage, only obstacles.

Like it?

Hmmm...might as well do something from Pokemon Ranger.....

Hippodon Temple
The general layout is like this:

--____-----____
--l-----l-----l-----l
--l-----l-----l-----l

Each part is made from 3 long blocks. Sometimes, one or two of the blocks will move up or down a bit, making the stage uneven. These will move back into place after a while. Sometimes floating platforms will appear, although they will disappear too.
Also, in the background there are two giant Hippowdon heads made of stone. Sometimes the mouth will open and sand will fall out. The sand will eventually fill up the gap in the middle, connecting the two parts. The sand will eventually drain away, however.
Sometimes a cannon will appear on the floating platforms that pop up. These will shoot slow moving balls of mud at you, which splatter by themselves after a moment. If you get hit on the ground, youll get damaged and buried. If in the air, it counts as a spike.
Certain Pokemon also appear in the background. These are Golem, Claydol, Bronzor, and Hippodon itself.

From this thread: http://www.wiichat.com/forum/smash-brothers/57096-what-put-next-smash-bros.html

Oh, nostalgia.....

Last edited:
Yes, yes.... xD

But I still like those old ideas.

Well, that's fine. Not everyone is creative..... ^^;

You could try to make a stage/character moveset/etc.

I do the technical stuff real well, but when creativity comes in, I just drop..
I just wish i could be able to do both.

I failed miserably last attempt at making a character. I don't wanna try again.

Technical stuff like what?

I find stages easier, you could try that.

Techinical as in constructing stuff, not coming up with the idea. I can do what I'm told to do well, and most of the time pretty quickly. I just draw a blank when I try to come up with an original idea.

Stages? Eh, I can't think of a place I'd want.

Back