Super Smash Bros. All Brawl Characters Leaked

Let's wait until January 31st (Japan release date) before we rule out any characters. I can guarantee this is a fake roster.

balrogs.pa said:
How on earth can Dark Samus and Luigi be clones? One has a giant cannon for an arm, and can use hyper power (i forgot its name) to destroy things.

The other can fart the distance of an entire stage, jumps a lil higher than mario and is very clumsy. And he has a vacuum which can suck in ghosts.

Tell me what you thought their moveset would have been. . . .
B Attack
Up b Another attack
?

I think your user title just back fired.

He is saying dark samus would be clone to samus and luigi would be clone to mario.

I don't think it's real...
If it was though I would be ridiculously happy! Ridley, K.Rool, and Claus are in!

AtomicB said:

... That makes no sense...

Game & Watch was only flat because, well, he's Game & Watch.
Liquid Crystal.

It was more for style purposes. If someone like Ashley made it in, she'd be 3D...
Yes. But he is still 2-d.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I think your user title just back fired.

He is saying dark samus would be clone to samus and luigi would be clone to mario.
My bad i sometimes read things to fast. and it didn't, i never called him an idiot yet.

Luigi wouldn't be a clone, he wasn't in melee, he probably wont be in brawl.

Dark samus will be a clone though. my bad.

sorabrawl said:
also Dark Samus and Luigi would be clones
Luigi is not a clone he had some differrent moves from mario and the few moves he had the same he was allowed to have beacause the fact is mario and luigi are kind of the same in a certan way( i wrote all that on my wii)

Back