super smash bros brawl controller

i summarize:

i have to buy 4 wiimotes + 4 nunchuks to play for example RED STEEL with 4 people multiplayer and 4 classic or GC controllers to play a game like SSBB o_O

12 controllers... <- i am absolutely going to sell my wii again if this happens, because i'm a multiplayer fan and i definitly want to play with 4 players on 1 console without buying 12 controllers.... (xbox here i come, but hopefully this will never heappen...)

already got a classic controller and i like it, very SNES like. I will most likely use that for SSBB

if the game comes with a controller i will buy more of the controller that comes with it , unless (extremely unlikely) it comes with a gamecube controller. which i better not:(

Hopefully its the gamecube controller.. man, memories.. of whoopin noobs.lol
I just hope the reaction time is quick.

LOL......I found out that u have to buy the NES looking controller sepretly.....That stinks like poop!!!!!!!:tard:

u need to use the classic wii controller but u can really play with ur game cube controller

2fast4u said:
i summarize:

i have to buy 4 wiimotes + 4 nunchuks to play for example RED STEEL with 4 people multiplayer and 4 classic or GC controllers to play a game like SSBB o_O

12 controllers... <- i am absolutely going to sell my wii again if this happens, because i'm a multiplayer fan and i definitly want to play with 4 players on 1 console without buying 12 controllers.... (xbox here i come, but hopefully this will never heappen...)
or you could just not buy SSBB

zeldaicflame said:
whaaat?? seperately??? where did u here this?!?!
Game spot!!!!!
They showed when they opened a Nintendo Wii and wat it brang....Also I went to Toys R Us and i saw boxes full of Nes looking controllers for the Wii seprpetly.....And I played the Wii already in Toys R Us... That **** is Hot!!!!!!!
I played Rayman And Exite truck...Its great!!!!
And It only brings 1 Numchuck and Wii mote controller...If U want another 1.....Go and u have to buy them sepretly....That stinks like Poop Too!!!!!:mad2:

Nintendo is doing what it loves to do most, make you buy more and more little gadjits in order to play new games. Right now I'm trying to get 4 wiimotes and 4 nunchucks to play games like madden, and rayman. With each wiimote costing about $40 and the nunchucks $20, that will be $180 just for that setup. If I want to play SSBB with 3 other people (like I do now for the N64), that means buying the game $50, plus 4 classic controllers, each $20, making SSBB cost at least $130. That's half the cost of the Wii itself.

Nintendo will be shooting itself in the foot if they decide to not go with the wiimotes.

What does SSBB have to offer that I can't get on the original for N64, or the GC version for that matter?

The same graphics as GC and some new characters and levels.....not worth it.

what about the classic controller? Is it possible to play with the GC and the Classic controller at the same time?

i personally think that it would suck to have to use a GC controller for the game....i mean....the wii is nothing without the wiimote!!!

Ok, do we know for a FACT that SSBB will NOT use the Wiimote??? If not, then why is everyone getting worked up about it???

Are there any GCN controllers that are wireless and have the rumble feature :)

Back