super smash bros brawl controller

Nick111 said:
Are there any GCN controllers that are wireless and have the rumble feature :)
That is called the Wavebird controller but it has no rumble I think.

SteveM said:
Ok, do we know for a FACT that SSBB will NOT use the Wiimote??? If not, then why is everyone getting worked up about it???
No we don't actually, this whole thread is based off of something that was said last year @ E3. Who knows what could have changed since then. DBZ BT 2 is fighting game that works with the Wiimote and Nunchuck, why not SSBB.

Last edited:
Nick111 said:
Are there any GCN controllers that are wireless and have the rumble feature :)
There is a NGC controller wit rumble feature and it is wireless... i have it!!!!!:yesnod:

it'll use the regular nunchuck/mote setup im guessing. your use nunchuck to more around, C to jump. then you know how in GC/N64 you had combos like A+UP=whatevermove...? well in this you would press a button and then motion up/down.left/right to do it.....seems very simple to control.

Thats true......probably it will be good useing the num chuck controller wit the wii mote controller.:thumbsup:

guys, ive never had more than 2 controllers, and i always had friends who had the same console too, not all of them, but most.... so ur friends aint got a wii to bring some controllers over?

What is the Gamecube controller that rumbles/wireless called?
That is what i was asking :)

Nick111 said:
What is the Gamecube controller that rumbles/wireless called?
That is what i was asking :)
Its just a wireless and has rumble feature controller...I think:idea:

Back