Super Smash Bros Brawl Controllers

NintendoWiiMASTER said:
wow.. its called slag/internet talk. learn it don't whine about it I read it perfectly. take it easy

lol - I know what it is

My point still stands, sounds like bull (as in the content not how it has been typed)

Last edited:
I agree with you. This thread is not to debate someone's grammar or spelling and criticise them. All I can say is get the person to write properly or say - "I'm not sure what you're on about... Please write more clearly next time", which is what Haz just posted here.

I can read his writing but I don't bother with saying 'can you write this a bit more clearly please' as I can't be bothered half the time and secondly I can understand what he is trying to say here.

By the way, I'm an Aussie and I avoid resorting to slag/net talk whenever I can. Unless its a one or two sentence response.

When you read those slag/net sentences try and imagine its a person saying it, as that method will help it make sense.

Well "Haz" i dont come to forums to start internet arguments. i can really care less if you can understand it or not. Apperently people can still read it and i dont intend to cater to one person when i reply to forums. its not that serious i was just giving my insight on the controller and you steering away from the topic makes no sense. Are you part of the administration of wiichat.com checking correct grammer on posts. No right? Thought so. So to make a long story short lets get back on topic and maybe we can have a topic thread on correct grammer later.

Like that's going to happen. Look don't worry about it.

As for SSBB, besides speculation has anyone found a recent trustworthy source that can give us a little more information. That IGN article is too old to be of much use. Anyone read anything in a Nintendo Mag?

I would enjoy the game more if it DIDNT use the Wiimote. Look we all need a break from time to time and SSBB will be the perfect game to just "chill". Like if your feeling really lathargic that day just whack on SSBB with your GC CONTROLLERS instead of using MOTION SENSING which you would have to MOVE! They made a sensible choice. And thats the bottom line, and thats the bottom line cause IceTrash said so!

If they did i would hope they make a controller like IGN.com made a while ago. its looks sweet. "AGAIN ITS NOT A REAL COMING OUT SOON CONTROLLER ITS ONE THAT IGN MOCKED UP" i think it would be pretty cool.
understanding-the-revolution-controller-20050916041026412-000.jpg

actually the sizes are pretty accurate as far as the remote and the wavebird. but the picture is kinda zoomed in. it would suck if they made the controller like the one pictured from ign bigger. But they should stay with the normal sizes. It would make sense to.

Last edited:
Haz said:
lol That looks bigger than the first Xbox controller (not the s model).

Hahahha, you needed to be a frigg'n gorilla to use that controller accurately.

Hey well i was thinking...you could use the wiimote and nunchuck but without the motion sensing... its not that hard. nunchuck for moving(stick) Guard(c) Grab(z) Attack(A) Spec. Attack(B) and for brawl(just a idea) press c, b, a, b to use it after you get that badge thing. after all the discussion over people that dont want to buy it and all that why not use this!?!?!

Please dont kill me for this post =)

Last edited:
Haz said:
Maybe........ Nintendo will bundle SSBB with a GC controller? That would be sweet.

What if multiple people want to play, one consle, one controller bundled...so ya that wouldn't work i like my idea =) right above this!!!

Back