Super Smash Bros Brawl Controlling and Movement

J-Tizzle

Jounin Member
Jan 5, 2007
Michigan
Since SSBB is suppose to be a really hype game for the Wii, what do you think the controlling and movement for SSBB is suppose to be like? Just curious about this so I had to post it.

We've all been wondering that....Nintendo still hasnt told us if its even going to use the wii-mote!

God I hope they do but I think they won't I don't want to have to buy a classic controller or 4 at that they should do what MK: A is doing

I'm pretty sure Nintendo will make it compatible with everything (Wiimote, Classic, and GC controllers) so that people won't have a hernia and cry like babies when it comes out and they suck at it using the new way of playing.

My friend who is amazing at Melee and the original was like "Dammit now I won't have supreme rule over the Super Smash Bros. Kingdom... I hate you Cole (That's me)" and then I was like "I think you can us the GC controller" "Yes oh thank you god for answering my prayers" and then it was laughing at me for the remainder of the 3 mile walk

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm pretty sure Nintendo will make it compatible with everything (Wiimote, Classic, and GC controllers) so that people won't have a hernia and cry like babies when it comes out and they suck at it using the new way of playing.

haha darn. There goes my reason for losing:D

There will be no motion sensing, but that doesn't meen it won't support the Wii-Controllers (although it may feel awkward using 2 straight-up buttoned controllers)

Because of that they will allow for support of the Gamecube and Classic Controllers.

No those arn't quite facts, but it's the best we got so far.

Well, I have a feeling that we will be using the motion sensing of the Wii Controllers. I just hope that it is something that is fun.

SSB is a button smashing quick-paced game the motion sensing is fast but not quick enough from what I have seen everyone has a special that could use motion-sensing Mario with the storm of fireballs Link trapping an enemy in two triforce symbols and slashing away

if they did not use the wii-mote, i personally would not buy it. i also wouldn't mind if they didn't use GC controllers. So many people will be playing this game that have never played SSB before. it'd be nice if everyone started out learning new controls.

WiiZero said:
SSB is a button smashing quick-paced game the motion sensing is fast but not quick enough from what I have seen everyone has a special that could use motion-sensing Mario with the storm of fireballs Link trapping an enemy in two triforce symbols and slashing away

=O BUTTON MASHING! disown him! :p i never button mashed in my life -.- maybe once or twice >.> but im awesome at it, in fact, i think im going to go play it right now :p awesome if the controls are w/ GC, or both, or all three like DBZ (i think that uses GC controlls too right? if not, the classic controller will do)

i believe that somewhere i read that it will be with the classic/GC controller =S not sure about that tought

ya i heard miyamoto say they will not use the wii mote because its not complex enough to easily handle all of the actions used in SSBB, the controlls will be the same as melee

Back