Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

^It would only be between friends, which hopefully would not disconnect. It would be the exact same situation as ranks; Sakurai is just betting on the fact that friends won't disconnect on each other, making ranks (and bets) possible.

Yeah I was thinking that now you'll get to fight both hands from the start of the final fight, and I don't know porbably as a new move: one hand uses the other hand to slap the character (supposedly took the glove off the other hand) or both play rock paper scissors, and whoever wins is the one who will do a crazy attack towards the character, you will have to be paying attention.

for disconnectors, Sakurai should take off coins and also put that Resetti beaver on screen yelling for an hour(more like 5 min.) scolding the player so that they don't do it again.

How do you predict the coins will work in game. Maybe as usual, but as you'll notice he felt the need to mention them in a peculiar(sp?) way. I'm interested to see where he takes the coins. I think it would be neat if you could battle for coins online. Coins could be used to unlock certain things so it's sort of like gambling. Everyone puts in a certain amount and the winner takes all.

My Prediction is that you can use the coins to upgrade the characters moves, power, speed, strength, ect. but you will not have your upgrades avalible during online matches to keep it fair or during any matches with your friends unless you choose the option that I predict to be avalible to have your upgrades while your playing your friends. And the upgrades can be used on 1-player modes like adventure mode and classic and ect. unless you choose not to do so, So there's my prediction.

Last edited:
^Sakurai said their would be no shop, then again, that wouldn't happen either way. SmashBros isn't about upgrading your moves, its about learning to perfect the moves that are given to you. Then again, this is your prediction, so I won't go any further.

Mingus: Check my prediction a few posts up :wink:

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'm currently trying to think of what they could change about the Master Hand. In Melee they added Crazy, but I don't know what they'll do for Brawl...

It would be nice if they just gave him some more moves so that he wasn't so repetetive.
Lol head...feet...body...Mickey Mouse anyone??? [/Sarcasm]

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Sakurai said their would be no shop, then again, that wouldn't happen either way. SmashBros isn't about upgrading your moves, its about learning to perfect the moves that are given to you. Then again, this is your prediction, so I won't go any further.

Mingus: Check my prediction a few posts up :wink:

True.

New Prediction. I know some have you have seen the thread about the icons of each character and how there numbered, well the picto chat stage has it's own icon, the dual screen icon, so if it wasn't a character it would have just been a smash bros. icon, so that must mean there might be a DS character and I think that character will be an outline of just a plain human figure thats customizable that can look any way (to the games limit's) they want him or her or it to look.

Second Prediction. Again from the thread about each characters icon and how there numbered, well the AT Samurai Goroh has a Captain Falcon icon, and the Dr. Wright AT has a smash bros. icon so that might mean Captain Falcons returning or otherwise the Samurai Goroh would have a smash bros. icon.

Last edited:
Thanks JLUS, I will ad those predictions to the first page.

In-Game Technicalities

#9 (By JLUS51396 on 10/30/07) you can use the coins to upgrade the characters moves, power, speed, strength, ect.

Characters

DS character; that character will be an outline of just a plain human figure thats customizable that can look any way (to the games limit's) they want him or her or it to look.

Captain Falcon is a given so, I'm sorry I won't add that prediction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...well I'm sorry to hear that, Marioman, but hey, If Sora happens to appear in the game, I'll be sure to put your prediction back with a "correct" mark.

Back