Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

Can I make as many predictions as I think? If so, here's another prediction.

That the bird that the Ice Climbers fight from there original game will be an AT in the game.

Second. As Sakurai said their would be one or two 3rd part playable characters in the game not including Snake so if there are two and Sonics one of them then I think that Pac-man is the other.

Yes make as many as you want! no problem

CHARACTERS:

(By JLUS51396 on 10/31/07) The bird from the Ice Climbers fight from there original game will be an AT in the game.

that Pac-man is the third 3rd party character in the game.

Well than I have alot of predictions.

1. You can unlock new special moves for the characters and choose which ones you want to use and change the special moves to different buttons (only the other special move buttons, left, up, ect.)

2. Daisy will be an AT

3. Waluigi will be an playable or otherwise an AT (either way he is in the game some way)

4. Baby Bowser will be an AT

5. Paper mario and Baby Mario and Luigi will be an AT

6. There will be a Fire Emblem stage unlike melee.

7. Some other Pit character from his series will be in the game as an AT

8. They will put another SSBB special edition game to go along with the original that has extra's and special features with a cooler case.

JLU51396 said:
Well than I have alot of predictions.

1. You can unlock new special moves for the characters and choose which ones you want to use and change the special moves to different buttons (only the other special move buttons, left, up, ect.)

2. Daisy will be an AT

3. Waluigi will be an playable or otherwise an AT (either way he is in the game some way)

4. Baby Bowser will be an AT

5. Paper mario and Baby Mario and Luigi will be an AT

6. There will be a Fire Emblem stage unlike melee.

7. Some other Pit character from his series will be in the game as an AT

8. They will put another SSBB special edition game to go along with the original that has extra's and special features with a cooler case.
1. Grrr
2. She'll most likely be a costume
3. Will be AT/Costume
4. Seems logical
5. Luigi will be playable, lol. Paper Mario will probably be a AT, but I doubt Baby Mario will.
6. Already confirmed
7. Hmmm...What were other characters? Medusa?
8. WOAH! First time I ever thought of that and I'm praying it happens. I will no doubt buy the most expensive one.

Got another one, Axtlar. It was inspired by two things:
1. On the 'create a stage' update, the stages were grouped by being either small, medium or large.
2. On the Demo at E3, there were a minimal amount of stages on one screen, somewhere between 10-15, I think.

So here is my prediction:

In Brawl, there will be 3 seperate stage-select screens. In Melee the screen was very cramped, however, by splitting the screens into categories of Small, Medium and Large, this will no longer be a problem. The stage select screen shown at E4All was the small stage screen, and therefore was only a third of the available stages.

My new predictions.

1. One more pokemon character will be in Brawl.

2. Pokemon balls will collectible just like trophies and there collected by at least using them once in any match or mode.

3. Coins can also be used for buying trophies and stickers by possibly using the lottery or some other way of getting them random.

4. On the stage builder you will be able to select a picture from your SD card and set it as the background for the stage.

5. As dark link is one links costumes, metal sonic will be one of sonics costumes.

Cant remember if i posted here before [or thought better of it], But here's my prediction / begging hope.

I hereby predict and pray to god that i finally get Fierce Diety Link as a playable character/trophy/honorable mention.

I remember seeing the termina bay stage on melee and a piece of me dying that day.

Hello! I'll post your predictions momentarily...

Very cool thread here, Axtlar. I can't believe I've never seen it.

I predict:
  • Skullkid will be included in the game (if I have to specify further than that, tell me).
  • King K. Rool will be a playable character.
  • Miis WON'T be playable characters.
  • At least one more Metroid representative will make an appearance.

That's it for now. :)

Added:

Stages

(By LevesqueIsKing on 11/02/07) there will be 3 seperate stage-select screens. In Melee the screen was very cramped, however, by splitting the screens into categories of Small, Medium and Large, this will no longer be a problem. The stage select screen shown at E4All was the small stage screen, and therefore was only a third of the available stages.

JLU51396 Predictions(yeah he's that special)
1. One more pokemon character will be in Brawl.

2. Pokemon balls will collectible just like trophies and there collected by at least using them once in any match or mode.

3. Coins can also be used for buying trophies and stickers by possibly using the lottery or some other way of getting them random.

4. On the stage builder you will be able to select a picture from your SD card and set it as the background for the stage.

5. As dark link is one links costumes, metal sonic will be one of sonics costumes

CHARACTERS

(By Monogatari on11/03/07) Fierce Diety Link as a playable character/trophy/honorable mention.

(By SSBB_Lover on 11/04/07) Skullkid will be included in the game (if I have to specify further than that, tell me).
Miis WON'T be playable characters.
At least one more Metroid representative will make an appearance.

And thanks, SSBB_Lover for complimenting the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah me too...but I think you said it switched..lol

Monsteroids said:
I have a feeling Sonic will have Shadow's colors.

as an alt costume i'm sure. i wouldnt be surprised if he had a red color combo for a knuckles-ish effect too.

im trying to think of predictions....

Back