Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

yeah it's crazy, I imagined it something like that, but didn't know they would make it as simple...it's kinda the idea I had about the Mario vs. Donkey Kong stage in which the levels change.

yeah but if there gonna make won for wario there hasto be one for luigi
(luigi mansion)

yeah you're right! I look forward to that stage

I heard a rumor about having the havok engine implemented in Brawl so put that one up!

Last edited:
bw! said:
yeah but if there gonna make won for wario there hasto be one for luigi
(luigi mansion)
That would be an awesome stage, with boo's flying about, and disappearing and reappearing platforms would make you have to move throughout the fight. A mario party stage would be cool as well, the stage would be a board with platforms acting as spaces.

Last edited:
Yeah a Luigi's Mansion stage would be pretty cool...and ok I will add that prediction, imdead.

hmm howbout this happens in ssbb on mansion
the floor disapears/breaks and you fall into the basement

Woohoo, thought of another one.

The CPU level system will change in one of two ways: (1) The level meter will go higher than 9 or (2) the level meter will stay at the classic 9, but the difference between two levels will be increased. Therefore, a level (x) in Brawl will be much better then a level (x) in melee.

Tell me if you dont understand the second part.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Woohoo, thought of another one.

The CPU level system will change in one of two ways: (1) The level meter will go higher than 9 or (2) the level meter will stay at the classic 9, but the difference between two levels will be increased. Therefore, a level (x) in Brawl will be much better then a level (x) in melee.

Tell me if you dont understand the second part.

yeah good prediction indeed, I undertsand the whole thing, well thought of, I hope it becomes true so that the comps are not as dumb as theyy are in Melee, I'll put it up.

Meh, I suck at Strikers :lol: Plus I'm pretty bored of it. I'll be playing MP3 or Melee :wink:

*sigh* Homework does suck, I have to agree. I am the worst procrastinator ever (eg: Begins 2 page book report (typed) in first period the day it is due...and gets a 94%)

My procrastinating skills are unmatched.

Back