Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

I have renovated the thread, so if you're interested take a look at the first page.

Thanks, Leve..I will continue to make it look better, I will even add pictures and stuff

{Axtlár} said:
Thanks, Leve..I will continue to make it look better, I will even add pictures and stuff
A good idea, but the pictures might make it look a little messy. I suggest putting the pictures in spoiler tags, although the decision is up to you.

All right, so a co-op mode for the Subspace Emissary? or in online mode(team battles) or both?

Well, I had never thought about an online mode, which I don't quite get what you mean, but I was just talking about the Subspace Emissary. Depending on how elaborate the singler-player mode is there could be room for a cool co-op mode. This would also allow for more trophies. Let's say at the end of the game, it makes a trophy with those two characters together. And you could make different combinations. Or something like that. Maybe you'd like to explain what you meant about the online thing though.

Mingus said:
Well, I had never thought about an online mode, which I don't quite get what you mean, but I was just talking about the Subspace Emissary. Depending on how elaborate the singler-player mode is there could be room for a cool co-op mode. This would also allow for more trophies. Let's say at the end of the game, it makes a trophy with those two characters together. And you could make different combinations. Or something like that. Maybe you'd like to explain what you meant about the online thing though.
...You mean stickers?

There will no longer be collectable trophies, they are being replaced by stickers. Trophies are now part of the storyline, so it wouldn't make much sense to collect them.

Edit: I know who your talking about LIK on "YOUR SIGGY LOL" already bro!!

Axtlar, how bout you put Fox's FSA as his Team-Mates on their Arwings shooting the whole field, but Fox will not withstand any damage.

^I would presume that you mean just Slippy and Peppy, seeing as Falco and Krystal will most likely be playable.

K here's a prediction you will have to make a new section for...brawl WILL outsell halo 3 on the initial release

^I think this is for in-game skepticism, but he might post that.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I would presume that you mean just Slippy and Peppy, seeing as Falco and Krystal will most likely be playable.
Yea, but what if they're not?
To be honest, i dont think Falco or Krystal to be in the game, not to crush anyones dreams of them not being there......(I guess, to ME....their not really needed, although i love falco without a shadow of a doubt!!!!! Falco can be in it most definitly, ill change my mind about him not being in SSBB,, But Krystal......will not be there......which will make her one of the team-mates that will help Fox's FSA!!:lol:

:This is just opinion:

Back