Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions

um yes we should have haha because i know just how i want it and i know that it would be awesome... but its going to be awesome anyways. It's hard to mess up a game like this because its just so fun to play.

yes that's what I say, and like I've said before: Nintendo will surprise us with things we haven't even thought of yet, and probably also with the things we have thought of

Hasnt number 4 been in both the previous smash games?
and 13 will never happen. it'll be way too cheap and if you play at hyrule, everyone will be link. Completely ruining the game.

But i deffinately love 14. It would take a huge amount of work. But if they did it, it would make every adventure mode expeirence feel new.

18, im not too sure about...I kinda like 4 guys per console. I dont know it just feels...right...

Oh yeah, and goldeen should, without a doubt, be able to do something. Or they should just change it to a magikarp.

(crossing fingers for 17)

yeah, ive thought that earlier "made up date" of nov. 12 sounds pretty close to accurate to me.

nic7 said:
Hasnt number 4 been in both the previous smash games?
and 13 will never happen. it'll be way too cheap and if you play at hyrule, everyone will be link. Completely ruining the game.

But i deffinately love 14. It would take a huge amount of work. But if they did it, it would make every adventure mode expeirence feel new.

18, im not too sure about...I kinda like 4 guys per console. I dont know it just feels...right...

Oh yeah, and goldeen should, without a doubt, be able to do something. Or they should just change it to a magikarp.

(crossing fingers for 17)

yeah I believe at E3 they will announce the release date for Brawl and I am hoping it will be before November...oh and about the costumes, no they did not have different costumes, except for Jigglypuff, Pichu and Pikachu, if you even call hats, bows, and bands as costumes, they did have different colors, but I want costumes.

Axtlar said:
yeah I believe at E3 they will announce the release date for Brawl and I am hoping it will be before November...oh and about the costumes, no they did not have different costumes, except for Jigglypuff, Pichu and Pikachu, if you even call hats, bows, and bands as costumes, they did have different colors, but I want costumes.

Oh, i see what you mean. I actually just remembered how different each costume looks in soul calibur 2. It makes sense now.

yeah I will update with examples
ok I just updated it

Last edited:
oh,so like one of mario's costumes would be doctor mario. i see wat ur sayin axtlar. yea, it would be cool if they had different costumes

yeah! exactly! but he would sadly have Mario's moves as with Doctor Mario's costume, because I don't think the costumes will change movesets or gameplay

But i guess having different moves for different costumes wouldnt be horrible. For like pikachu, instead of punching, he hits someone with his hat every once in a while. Or for like pichu (which won't be in the game) he could like swing his goggles off into someone instead of punching. It might not be a big difference. But it could still be a nice little feature.

yeah I know, that would be very good, but I don't think it will happen, the costumes might though

nintendo wouldnt waste thier time with different moves though, even if they arent a big difference

Back